Home

Reviews

About Me

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

by - 8/02/2015 04:46:00 PM

Eyelashes are the most forgotten part when using makeup for me. I've known many product from more than two years ago, but I was still using the cheap brand eyelash curler from Tammia (Indonesian, you must have known that brand, right? There are so many sold at hypermarket and drugstore here). Now that I got what I deserved, which the middle lashes from my right eye went bald (It fell from curling with cheap curler), I found that I must invest in something good and safe. Many recommended Shu Uemura or Shiseido curler. But I think Shu Uemura is easy to find either at local counter or online store. I bought mine online from IG, though. Moreover, Pony and many bloggers always uses this brand. The quality must be very good, then.


What I've got from Shu Uemura? It came with white box and a rubber refill inside my plastic package. Not the image of expensive product, except for the box (Usually, drugstore brands are using transparent plastic box). Or are Japanese high end brand always like this? As long as the product is good, I don't care about packaging. The box is a bit ugly because of delivery *sad*.

The box is made especially for the curler, unlike drugstore plastic packaging.

Inside is just using cheap plastic again. I thought there will be more luxurious packaging.

The feeling of expensive eyelash curler. It doesn't give any feeling when I put it on hand. But it does give incredible result when touching my eyelashes. I guess I can understand why this curler is favorited by Asian women.

To compare it with my Tammia, I think Tammia's eyelash curler is more stiff to press. Shu Uemura is easy to click upper and lower metallic clamp. I thought it was broken or so... But no, it's to make easier usage. At the first trying, I didn't find anything different. Maybe because I used it in the wrong way. I should put my whole eyes inside the curler's body, or I couldn't use it to maximum strenght. I just clamped the edge of it... But on the morning after, I tried to use it again with the right method and it's easy! It didn't hurt my lid, unlike Tammia, and create awaken eyelashes. I don't have comparison picture, but I'm not lying. I'm sure that I feel satisfied using Shu Uemura eyelash curler. I didn't chose the wrong one now. For repurchase, I'm a person who take care of my belongings (especially expensive one) so I'll be sure to repurchase in a few years ahead after it broke...

The result of this amazing curler:


 In those pictures, I just wore Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara. What can GOKUBUTO give to me? Not longer lashes, but volume and keep. I guess it makes my lashes more natural and thanks to Shu Uemura curler, it is longer and curling. For base makeup, I used Etude House Face Conditioning Cream and Kanebo KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream (I'm sad that KATE introduced the new Mineral Mask BB, improvement from the Gel one. I hope it'll be good improvement or else, I'll truly be sad), and Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush Rose D'or. Eyes were just using Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner N and Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara, a little bit Etude House Drawing Eyebrow. For lips, I used Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge #03.

You May Also Like

0 Comments