Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit #N02 Light Beige SPF30 / PA++

by - 8/14/2015 02:51:00 PM

I know it's too late for my review. I think this range is already discontinued in Korea, placed by Blooming Fit. Oh man, it's when Etude still used Sandara Park as their model. And the item I used is already more than a year old. But back then, I hate this BB cream. It's sticky, oily, and cakey. Yeah, that's when I applied it by fingers.


I won't make a long explanation. Most of you must have known about this BB cream well. The Bright Fit series has glowy finish. The cream is slightly more yellow than Cotton Fit (I owned it too, but I dislike the un-matte finish and gave it to mom). But when it's on face, it has greyish tone. South East Asia women dislike grey effect, so it's not that good in review here. Me too, I dislike how it's very oily and don't give normal dewy finish that I thought. Bright Fit is very sticky and cakey, seems fake on skin.

After I neglected it for a few months, I decided to change on how I usually applied it by hands. I used my Laneige Pore Control cushion's sponge. It turns out not cakey like before, and the finish is slightly between matte and dewy. I could see few shines, but it's not sticky even after more than 8 hours indoor with AC. Sorry, but I only worked in AC room. It's very hot right now. Of course I'd still prefer to put some powder on my crease so it won't create obvious line for my eyelids. So, maybe I hadn't knew about a cushion sponge before. I hated Bright Fit very much in the past year. But after I have tried using cushion sponge, I think I can use it daily now to finish the tube. Oh yeah, because I used cushion sponge and the result is not too cakey, I think the color is now matched my real skin. It's not too white, slightly darker than my hands & body (of course my legs are the whitest of all) skintone.

It fits to my skin now, that I used Laneige cushion sponge when applying it. I used Innisfree No Sebum Powder for eyecreases and Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color OR202 as blusher. For primer, I used Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk. And Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge 3 for lipstick.

I won't repurchase even if most of ready stock online shop still have it. I'll stick with Kanebo KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream (but right now, they changed it to Mineral Mask BB) and Kiss Me Heroine Make Protect UV Mineral BB Cream. For Korean BB, I'll buy cushion type, okay.

 Comparison color with my hands. About the same color. But usually, the most color that fits me is slightly darker than my hands. So this is considered a lighter one.

You May Also Like

0 Comments