Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Eyebrow Liquid #01 Natural Brown

by - 8/29/2015 10:05:00 AM

All of you know that I'm bad at drawing eyebrow, right? So far, I couldn't create Korean straight eyebrow with Etude House Drawing Eyebrow. Even more to a eyebrow mascara, because this type of mascara can only be used to color our eyebrow, rather than drawing. But well, my eyebrows are thick and the shape isn't that ugly, so I don't need to worry. When I thought to purchase Shu Uemura Hard Formula H9 pencil eyebrow in Seal Brown, I bought Canmake Eyebrow Liquid first. Uh, it's actually because I found Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks on Glamizka website, so I bought this eyebrow pen too. Because I didn't want to buy only one, it would be a trouble for the seller, huh? To wrap and send only one item is full of trouble.


But sadly, they didn't have the Glow Fleur Cheeks yet (why did they put it on the website?), so they only sent me this eyebrow liquid. But don't be mad at them. They gave me many samples to apologize (Actually, only one sample will be given by them in the first place). The fun thing is, you can pick their samples before adding to cart.

These are the bonus samples. No, not only here. The Face Shop has many more inside than these.

Whoaah.. I've got too many samples. I can't use it all right away. This is from The Face Shop.

Canmake Eyebrow Liquid only came in two colors, 01 Natural Brown and 02 Light Brown. My hair color isn't too light, so I think the first will be matching. This eyebrow liquid is claimed to be fast drying, resist rubbing and skin oils, and fills in small spaces. Even if you touch the line by mistake, or skin oil wells up, the line won't change. It also will give natural finish with thin layer to achieve the thickness you want. This eyebrow liquid's pen is a bit thick than Etude House Drawing Eyebrow. The smell is something like a marker should do. But on my face, it doesn't smell anything.

The brown pen and black cap. There are dots on the bottom side.
The tip is thicker than eyeliner (of course since eyebrows are wide).

So then, I was worried it would be thick because the tip is like a marker. And marker are very bold-colored, right? But when I swatched on hand, the color was very thin. The first time I tried on my brows, it didn't look good and I changed my mind to use it as a brown eyeliner (weird, because it's also too thin to be an eyeliner). But! The next day, I tried drawing my eyebrow again, and the result wasn't disappointing. It's not too thick and because it's a marker-type, easy to draw thin angle with it. Also, true to its claims, it won't disappear easily when I rubbed it 2 times. But it'll disappear after a few more times rubbing (using tissue). Then, after it has dried, it will be hard to erase without makeup remover.

See? The color is thin, so it's hard to draw Shin-chan's eyebrow. This is after one stroke. Also, the brown is not too red. More to have grey hue, so it's perfect for natural color.

I'm glad Natural Brown fits my brow color perfectly. So, what happened to my brows? I am still a newbie to it. I can't draw my right eyebrow and am glad it's hidden by my hair due to a 2/3 parting. If not, it won't look balance on each other (hah!). Below are a few pictures of my brows using Canmake Eyebrow Liquid #01 Natural Brown (Please don't laugh. My brows aren't seem like IU in The Producers K-drama at all):


Nah, I'm very bad at drawing eyebrow. I'll stick to my natural brow's shape. I like this eyebrow liquid and might stick with this than Etude's Drawing Eyebrow (too thick and red for my eyebrows). For Shu Uemura Hard Formula, I'll try it after some more thoughts because it's too expensive for just a pencil (and I heard it must be sharpened with naginata shape). But I'll try it someday, obviously.


UPDATE:
I've tried using this eyebrow liquid as an eyeliner. It's thicker than I thought and easy to tightline because the tip is thin enough. Staying power is also great for both eyebrow and eyeliner. I'm glad I bought this. When it's hard to search for brown liquid eyeliner in my country, this eyebrow marker can do as double.

See? It did a great job to my eyelines. And I used it on my brows too. Pretty natural, right? For mascara, I tried using Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow N #03 Ash Brown. It doesn't lenghten my lashes, but it gives enough color as a brown mascara. Of course not as a hindrance even though it stays strong on my lashes. It doesn't feel heavy at all. Though I should use a darker brown because it doesn't suit my hair...



 Using Rohto SUGAO Air Fit CC Cream Pink Bright #Pure Natural, Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder #MO, Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush #Rose D'or, Canmake Eyebrow Liquid #Natural Brown for eyebrows & eyeliners, Kiss Me Heavy Rotation #Ash Brown for mascara, Canmake Eye Nuance #26 dark chocolate for 1/3 under eyes, KATE Brown Shade Eyes #BR-6 shading powder on nose bridge, Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint Pack #Sexy Red, Rohto Mentholatum Lip on Lip lipbalm.

You May Also Like

0 Comments