Home

Reviews

About Me

Lioele Blooming Pop Cherry Tint Review

by - 8/18/2015 06:44:00 PM

This is my first time to try Lioele product. Actually, this liptint is my sister's, but I can try it. Lioele is another brand from Korea. Its Blooming Pop Tint has 3 colors; pink, red, and orange. My sister isn't someone who likes wearing makeup. She only wears Pigeon powder or lipalm to work. But sometimes on special occassion, she would borrow my Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint PK001. And then, she noticed the lip tint felt sticky on her lips. That's why, when her friend told her about this lip tint, she tried to buy it.


Same as Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint, this Blooming Pop also can be used on lips and cheeks. But I haven't try yet on my cheek (although I've tried Fresh Cherry Tint and it did work good). Nowadays, the only red color I can use on cheek is Canmake Cream Cheek #CL01. Let's put it aside. I'll talk about its packaging.

The box is a mixed between white and red, has many diamond-like sparkle. The bottom of it has Lioele's symbol, the Cinderella-like carriage. Inside, the lip tint's tube is of a nail color product. The brush inside doesn't have any different with my nail color brush. The lip tint's texture is also the same, more water-y. Because it's cherry tint, the color is cherry red.


For the application in below picture, I swatched the brush and the tint onto my hand, then put it on my lips with my finger (I know it's very messy and left stain on my hands). I was amazed by how red it could be, even after I tapped it with my finger, not directly from its brush. And because of that, the darker color was only applied through my inner lips, creating a beautiful gradation. The feeling when applied is not sticky. It dried fast like a water. But before drying, the tint had unlikely smell. Not too strong, so I could bear it.

The red is very natural and mixed into lips well.

Don't be happy yet. I thought the lip tint would stay long because it was mixed with my own lips. But after half than an hour, it was already disappeared. What? I put it at my home, and after arrived at my workplace, the color was missing. Uh, okay. I didn't expect anything from a liptint, anyway. It wouldn't stay all day without touch up, similar to my Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint and Canmake Lip Tint Syrup. But this is too fast. And the fastest of all my tints, even compared to my lip balm, this is faster. Not only that it's fast to dry, the color is faded too. I think I won't purchase this product. Let my sister use it all, maybe it will suit her taste because of unsticky-ness and will gradually disappear (she doesn't like dark color on lips anyway).




Positive thoughts:
- The payoff color is pretty, especially if using finger to apply.
- It has weird, nail colorant-like smell, but it will disappear after dried out quickly and not too strong.
- Isn't sticky, think of it like putting water on lips.
- Can be used on cheek too, it's very convenient (Although I can use my bullet lipstick on cheek too, if I want. Nowadays, makeup is easier to applied, based on technique and multi-purpose product).

Negative thoughts:
- Disappear very fast.
- Some might think the water texture is a bit hard to use it on lips with this kind of soft brush, especially my upper lip shape.

In this picture, I used the liptint with its brush and still disappear very fast after half an hour. Must take a fast picture before it disappeared. I used Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation #51, Canmake Strong Eyes Liner Black, Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara, Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color #OR202, Lioele Blooming Pop Cherry Tint.

You May Also Like

0 Comments