Home

Reviews

About Me

The Face Shop FACE It Power Perfection BB Cream #02 Natural Beige with SPF37 / PA++

by - 9/02/2015 09:56:00 AM

I've got this sample by purchasing from Glamizka. Actually, there are many others samples from them because the Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks hasn't ready in their warehouse yet, but they've put it on website and create trouble for me. They have refunded my money, but they gave me surprised too by sending many samples. Cool shop, huh? For Korean BB cream, I think I won't buy anymore except for cushion type. I've already found my holy grail BB cream, which is Kanebo KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream (now is Mineral Mask BB) and decided not to venture to this type anymore. Except for Ettusais, maybe? I got the sample in Natural Beige.

Have no picture of it. Just got a sample

This BB cream only comes in two shades, 01 Light Beige and 02 Natural Beige. It has anti-wrinkle, whitening, and sun protection. Contains coated powder similar to skin cells which offers great adherence. Has matte finish and a bit grey in shade, but not overly greyish than Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit & Cotton Fit.

I applied it with cushion puff and it stick so well into my skin, leaving semi-matte finish (because I can see some glow on nose, cheek, forehead, etc). Has great coverage too and mixed well into skin. Its shade matches my skintone, although as always, a little bit darker. And the finish result is good, almost similar to Japanese BB. It didn't get patchy after more than 10 hours (because I worked and watched -Attack on Titan part 1 movie- after that). But on the next day, the second time I tried this, it's not as good as the first time. It didn't last long even though I used the same Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk as primer. Although I must say that I applied it thicker than the first time. On lunch break, it started to get patchy over my nose and chin. Also, after lunch break, my face color became dull. I think this BB cream is a disaster if using thick, so try using as thin as possible.

The finish result:

And this picture was taken on lunch break. I used Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk, The Face Shop FACE It Power Perfection BB Cream, Tony Moly Crystal Blusher Pink Jubilee (Couldn't capture the shade), Canmake Eyebrow Liquid Natural, Canmake Strong Eyes Liner Black, KATE Brown Shade Eyes BR-6, Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara Black, Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse #5.

You May Also Like

0 Comments