Home

Reviews

About Me

Hoyu Beautylabo Hair Color Pure Beige Review

by - 7/09/2015 07:44:00 PM

It seems the end of 2014 until now is the time for me to color my hair. After Beautylabo Whip Hair Color in Milky Beige, I grabbed another hair colorant from this brand. Actually, I'm a bit confused to buy the Pure Beige or Raspberry Pink. I thought I need some new color, ash brown perhaps? But then, it might be a bit exaggerating to choose red since I plan to move to another job next year and must do interviews again. It will be weird to search for job with colorful hair, right? If only this color will last until next year (I might color my hair again)... So I bought Pure Beige. Though I actually didn't want another beige color from Beautylabo turning to blonde again after Whip type. I need Ash Brown, but Beautylabo Indonesia doesn't have that color yet. You can see Hoyu Indonesia website about another variant colors from Beautylabo they've brought here.

 
Inside the box, I found the Developer bottle, the cream colorant, plastic gloves, and the new cap for the bottle with nozzle. The preparation method is almost the same as Whip type. I need to mix the cream inside the Developer bottle and shake around 30 times. Change the bottle cap with nozzle and ready to pour unto my hair.

It's supposed to have 4 stars light type color

Still made in Japan? Nope, it's Thailand (you can see the most right picture below Hoyu logo).

This is the picture of items inside the box.

I waited more than 2 weeks already. But the color result is not significant. I'm a bit glad though I also do feel wasting my time. Not money, because it's only Rp 52.900,- or USD 4.00 per box. I think it's cheaper than most hair colorant product. And there's no conditioner after washing hair, so it became cheap, huh? I used my own Schwarzkopf black packaging conditioner and I feel it's not as dry as Freshlight Foam from Schwarzkopf. Yep, I think Japanese product do fits my hair perfectly without too much dry. I used a little bit of water to pour onto my hands and touched my hair like washing it. It made the colorant spread evenly than without using water and able to worked throughout my hair in just one box. My hair is already very long, the same lenght with my chest.

Below, you can see there is almost no differences with the before color (the last time I colored my hair using Schwarzkopf Freshlight Foam Melty Cherry) :

Notice any differences? I don't, really... For me, the color is turning to more yellow than red (previously).



I should have posted earlier. There are my photos already after coloring with Beautylabo Hair Color Pure Beige within my posts. But it's not too visible since the color is almost the same as my previous hair. Oh by the way, my real hair color wasn't deep black either. A bit brown / red, but unnoticeable. I need Kao Liese in Ash Brown!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments