Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge #03 Sweet Cherry Review

by - 7/11/2015 07:39:00 PM

Another lip product from Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge range. Do you know that I'm disappointed with Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge #01 Marshmallow Pink? I like the cute pink color, but it sink into lip lines. Though I can make it up by applying lipbalm before, it's such a tiring routine for me to use two products. Well, I know most of Japanese women like to apply lipgloss over their lipstick. I can't. I have tried it and it's also too much work for me. But sometimes, really really sometimes, I will put my lipgloss over my lipstick. Just not for everyday usage. I like simple yet clean and easy to use lip product. Though I dislike the performance for Marshmallow Pink, I dare to buy another Creamy Touch Rouge, Sweet Cherry. I was afraid if #02 Misty Orange would have no differences with #01, so I grabbed the darkest color over the three shades.


Although the entire description can be seen on Canmake website, I will write a simple description based on what's written there and my own thoughts. So first, I'll tell about the packaging. I have yet to summarize what I thought about its packaging in my previous post about Marshmallow Pink, so here it is. Another plastic box with lips picture. I have collected one so I put the second box into rubbish bin. Hah... No, that's not what I must describe here. The lips picture is in red color, while Marshmallow Pink's lips picture is in pink color. That's what would be obvious from the packaging differences.


Its tube is made with elegant gold color. The shape is very round and can reflect things like a mirror. But of course I can't see it clean enough to apply lipstick with the tube mirror. There's one sticker about this lipstick's shade. Okay, I want to ask the distributor, for what purpose they put on sticker with manufactured and expired date if they don't write it? It's very amusing and stressing and ugly to see, although it makes me easier to find the right color from Creamy Touch Rouge range because they have same tube. Uh, alright. Let's go back with the tube. The cap is perfectly well-made so it won't left open if I store inside many things. It's very good, if I consider how round the tube shape is.

As for the bullet, the shape is oval and a little bit sharp on the edge. It makes application for upper lip very easy. The bullet seems sturdy, but see what happened with my Marshmallow Pink after it fell. I don't want to take its picture and will just describe it here. It cracked on the first day I put on that lipstick at the office. I wanted to cry back then (a year ago) because it's hard to find it here. Thankfully, not anymore. Sweet Cherry bullet's color is very red, similar to red bell peppers and cherry (of course). That fits its description very well, "A red without too much blue, which makes your skin look bright and beautiful."

The bullet is very large. It will remain for a long time in my rack.

Creamy Touch Rouge contains hyaluronic acid, collagen, moisturizing complex, avocado oil, and raspberry extract. I believe in hyaluronic acid and collagen. So far, I don't even understand what raspberry extract can do to my lips. It has velvety semi-matte finish without lamé or pearl particles. It will cover lip color without the need to use concealer. Mark this : "Clings tightly to your lips, so will not smudge even if you apply lip gloss over it." It will be helpful if you like Japanese girls' way of applying lipgloss after lipstick.

 The sheer and bold application are very different, huh? I like the sheer version for work and bold to look feminine (when I did IU's red lips).

How about the feeling of Sweet Cherry on my lips? As usual, Japanese cosmetic doesn't have scent and taste. It's pure normal and light, I don't feel I applied a lipstick when I put Sweet Cherry sheer. That's different when I put on Marshmallow Pink. It's creamier, separated from the surface (too much oil?), and sticky. But mostly, the color won't come out good if I applied Marshmallow Pink sheer. Sweet Cherry is much easy to play with, either sheer or bold. But most of all, it doesn't look fake and cracked on lips from afar. The color intensity is enough to be seen even in sheer application with finger. Though I must confess that I still can't remove IU's bold red lips on Producer drama from my memory when I chose this lipstick. So far, I'm very satisfied with Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge #03 Sweet Cherry and might repurchase (but the bullet is large enough for more than a year).

 Oh Finni... She stayed very calm when I brought her outside of town for more than 6 hours. She's a good girl.

You May Also Like

0 Comments