Home

Reviews

About Me

Schwarzkopf Freshlight Foam Color Melty Cherry on My Hair

by - 2/12/2015 07:18:00 PM

After coloring my hair twice in these 6 months (because I colored my hair to shiny blonde last time and to prevent the too much appearance I used Schwarzkopf Palette to made it darker), I decided the third time! I bought Freshlight Foam Color because I love foam-type hair colorant sinced using BeautyLabo. Melty Cherry is supposed to be red, but it's more to light brown with a tiny bit hint of red (Though I can't see it well). Uh, I think I messed up my hair color, so it won't show Freshlight Foam color. Let's see my result.


Freshlight used blythe doll as its commercial picture rather than real human for most hair colorant picture. It's cute, although my sister doesn't like blythe doll because sometimes, it will look scary. Yeah, I've seen most of them have scary eyes but thankfully, the blythe doll for Schwarzkopf isn't like that for me. This is one of Schwarzkopf hair product I had tried, sinced I fell in love with their products. Very different with most Western brand I had used up until now, it wouldn't dry my hair.

My before coloring with Schwarzkopf Freshlight Foam Melty Cherry picture:

The hair is darker, even though the red-brown color is the same as Melty Cherry. See after result below.

There are just a few things to do before coloring. Mix the two bottle of colorant and applicator, shake a little bit (but don't shake it too much or it will explode). Using the plastic given, cover both hands, apply it to hair just as shampoo-ing. Very simple and it won't need any more tools, example a hair brush. After 20-30 minutes, wash it with shampoo, then keep it smooth with the conditioner from the box. Well, I found it not as smoothing as the Palette range, but it can be changed after a week using good shampoo & conditioner such as Syoss, Schwarzkopf, Ma Cherie, or Tsubaki (I approved all of them), and mix 2-3 times with my Schwarzkopf ultimate damage repair hair mask. Pretty easy, huh?

And now, let's see the result for me:


Forgive me that I didn't take picture outside, so the color can't be seen with direct sunlight. At least it isn't as light as BeautyLabo, so it's bearable for me. And I like how my hair color has brown color (Truthfully, I have dark brown hair sinced birth, but with chemical products-colorant, smoothing etc, it became more light). The result doesn't appear very good on me. But I still like it because it lighten my hair color, also useful to make brighter face.

You May Also Like

0 Comments