Home

Reviews

About Me

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Bright Up Review

by - 7/04/2015 09:37:00 PM

Bifesta is a brand produced by Mandom corp., the same company as Lucido, Pucelle, Gatsby, Tancho (wow it's very old), and Pixy. I'm glad despite they produced Lucido-L in Indonesia, Bifesta - Uruochi is imported from Japan. That's why I didn't think twice to buy Bifesta. Moreover, I often see this product on Youtube. I rarely used cleansing and skincare items, so it's also a rare opportunity for me to buy a cleansing lotion. It's because I think with only Kracie Naive, I can easily cleansed my makeup. But for waterproof mascara such as KATE Black Feather Lash, I need a makeup remover, which is why I bought the one from Maybelline. But despite the small amount of product, it's also not cheap. When I went to Aeon Mall again, I purchased Bifesta, together with Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow (After learning about eyeliner, shading, eyeshadow, and mascara, it's time to learn about how to draw eyebrow) in #03 Ash Brown. But I have yet to try the eyebrow mascara. Anyway, their model right now is Tsuchiya Anna (I know her from Nana movie).

Did you know that Bifesta won first place on Cosme award 2013 for eye makeup remover?

The bottle comes in a pump type and 300ml. There were three types of Bifesta Cleansing Lotion at Aeon Mall, the Bright Up (blue), Sebum (green), and Age Care (pink). I have dry skin and have yet to aging, so I chose Bright Up. When I saw the website, it's actually have the Moist (white) type too. I wished it was sold here too...

I like blue color, so it's actually worth for me to buy the blue one. Ugh, just satisfied myself.

As the logo said, Bright Up, it's function to clean dirts and makeup to brighten up skin. There is no alcohol on ingredient list, but I feel my face is a bit reacting to the acid, maybe? Not itchy or hurt at all, but just a reaction more to cold when I put my cotton (already poured by this cleansing lotion) onto my face. I was amazed by how easy it removed my makeup, considered I wore "heavy makeup" that day. I could remove my entire makeup with 2 cotton pads, each pumping the bottle thrice! Such a small amount to used. Maybe because I didn't wear sparkling eyeshadow, only a little bit to smudge my eyelid. But it's more convenient to remove my red lips with Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse #5!! As for brightening skin, I don't think it will change my skin color. Maybe just removing every tiny bit of dirt to give it clean skin. I like Bifesta already after the first time I applied. My face also feels refresh after using Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Bright Up. You can see the result using Bifesta, again, with only 2 cotton pads and thrice pumping below:

You see that? I wore Etude Face Conditioning Cream, Etude BB Cream Bright Fit, Etude Color My Brows #1 Rich Brown, Canmake Strong Eyes Liner, KATE Brown Shade Eyes dark brown color liner for lining my eyelid & under-eyelid, Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara, Canmake Shading Powder, and Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse #5. I considered it as my "heavy makeup" because it's very noticeable. Even when using Kracie Naive facewash twice, I couldn't remove all my Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse. But with only half cotton pad and Bifesta, I could!!!

I definitely would prefer to repurchase Bifesta rather than buying Maybelline Makeup Remover. It's the same price, Bifesta is cheaper because with 300ml, it's only around Rp 110.000,- (I got discount so it's Rp 88.000,-!), I think I won't finish using it after a few months. I'll try to use it as smart as I can, maybe just for removing eyeshadow or waterproof mascara. As for Maybelline, even with 2 cotton pads, I couldn't remove my entire eyeshadow & waterproof mascara... Bifesta can do that without hard work and I've read it will be good to prevent wrinkles because it's easier to remove dirt without rubbing. I think someone mentioned it also can be used as lotion/serum before makeup. Is it true? I haven't try it though. And as for my Heavy Rotation eyebrow mascara, I'll try to make a review as quickly as possible! Wait for it.

You May Also Like

0 Comments