Home

Reviews

About Me

Only Minerals Blush #Sakura オンリーミネラル ブラッシュ #サクラ

by - 9/11/2024 02:50:00 PM

 Only Minerals is a brand from Japan.
It is not as hype as Canmake or Kate.
But I already knew about this brand from a long time ago.
Recently, Only Minerals is being sold on Shopee Indonesia.
So I grabbed the cute blusher in sakura color.


Get the luminous glow of 100% minerals with this extensive line of powdered blush colors.
Luminous cheek colors for a natural-looking finish.
Use the pastel line to recreate the youthful flush of bare skin,
or the bold line to have fun with more chic, dramatic looks.
Powder blends seamlessly for endless multicolor customization effects as well.
Simply smudge with a brush to harmonize with your natural skin tone
for a youthful, vibrant appearance.

There are only 2 colors available here, Sakura and Rose.
 
The packaging is pretty, but it doesn't have mirror or brush.
I must use my own brush so it is not safe to bring travelling.
At first, I don't like how the blush have so much glitter, looking at the packaging.
But let's try it first before comparing.
 

The particle has glitter, but not visible from far after applying.
It doesn't have any scent too.
The sakura is an elegant pink with a touch of violet.
It seems true like its name.
This is a purple-ish pink with glitter.



The color looks so natural on cheeks.
I feel like I don't use any blush because the glitter is not visible,
but it gives of shining finish on skin.
It feels very lightweight too,
I can't feel I'm wearing any blusher.
Because the powder is very thin and, like, being absorbed to skin.
 

At first, I was scared of the amount of glitter.

Swatch on hand.
The glitter blended well in the powder.

Oh how I love the natural pink blush on my cheeks.

The only sad thing is, I must use brush though, so I can't bring it for travelling.
I tend to use compact blush, example from Coffret D'or or Cosme Decorte,
which already put mirror / brush in it.
It's too bad though.
I really like this blush so much, but I'm lazy to bring any brush with me
for my next trip to Japan in 2025.



In this picture, I only used Sekkisei Snow CC Powder as base makeup,
while the other pictures used TirTir Mask Fit Red Cushion.




MY THOUGHTS OF ONLY MINERALS BLUSH #SAKURA:
+ Very thin powder, lightweight.
+ The sakura color is a pretty purple-ish pink that will be suitable for lighter skintone.
+ Looks very natural even though it has many glitters.
+ Easy to apply, just swipe the brush and it won't get too much no matter how many swipe.
+ There are two ways of using it, the pastel and bold line. I like using the pastel line.
+ Pretty packaging and it is also light.
+ Doesn't emphasize pores.
- No mirror and brush. It's too bad I can't bring travelling with me.
- Expensive blush, around 3,000Yen.

You May Also Like

0 Comments