Home

Reviews

About Me

Fwee 3D Voluming Gloss Vanilla 70%

by - 9/06/2024 11:45:00 PM

 Fwee is actually famous for its Lip & Cheek Blurry Pudding Pot.
But I don't like matte lip and it is not moisturizing for my dry lips.
I skipped Blurry Pudding Pot and went to Voluming Gloss instead.

3rd generation lip gloss without any stickiness provides volumizing effect
and comfortable feeling of use.
Provides instant volumizing glow and lip tuning effect.
Provides 3D volumizing when compared to any other glowing tints.
Provides 30% of clear and pure shade and 70% vivid sugar syrup texture.
Provides plumping lips without wrinkles.
The extra glowing texture maximized glowing effect to provide 3D volume
that removes fine wrinkles on lips.
Apply 30% for pure look and 70% for unique mood together with 3D glow.
The dense and thick high molecular gel creates a clear coating layer
to provide long-lasting pretty volume.
 
Every color have the 30% and 70% pigmentation version.
I chose Vanilla 70%, the your lips but better, neutral nude pink.
The packaging is pretty bulky for me.
I think I won't put it in my bag for travelling often.
Despite that, the applicator is easy to use and very soft.

The case is very bulky, I don't want to put it in my bag while travelling.



This is a lipgloss, so it does give glossy finish for a long time.
Yeah, it gives me a long time glossy finish, which most lipgloss can't.
The color also lasts long.
But because Vanilla 70% is not a bold color, I don't really see any difference.
 


The glossy finish hides lips wrinkle and gives it a pretty finish.
But I don't know about volumizing lips effect,
since all lip gloss can do that compared with matte lip products.
This is a moisturizing lip gloss.
But because of that, it feels heavy on lips.
And the color does transfer because it is not a tint.
 
 
The price is also expensive for a lip gloss.
The feelings of applying this lip gloss is similar to Shiseido Maquillage Essence Rouge.
I had the Rouge for a long time ago.
I don't remember where I purchase it.
The Maquillage old version of Essence Rouge is more moisturizing than Fwee. 




MY THOUGHTS OF FWEE 3D VOLUMING GLOSS #VANILLA 70%:
+ A sweet taste and scent lip gloss.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips (covering wrinkle).
+ The glossy finish stays for a long time, but not with food.
+ Natural pretty colors that won't become too bold like matte lip product.
+ Moisturizing dry lips.
- Expensive.
- The color / gloss transfer.

You May Also Like

0 Comments