Home

Reviews

About Me

Olola Dahlia #Brown

by - 10/02/2024 01:43:00 PM

 I'm back with more softlens.
I actually had tried few of Olola's lens.
But I only made review about Olola Able.
This time, is another lens from Olola, which is Dahlia.
I chose Dahlia because it looks very similar to my own eye color.
 
 
 Material : MPC Polymer
W.C : 43%
Power : 0.00 - ~8.00
Frequency : 6 months
DIA : 14.2mm
GDIA : 13.2mm
B.C : 8.7

 
Below is the picture when I'm not wearing any lens.


And the below pictures wearing Olola Dahlia.



I personally think the color looks like my own eye color.
But Olola Dahlia is bigger than my normal lens size.
It gives me a cute but mellow looking mood.
Wearing time is good.
I don't feel any allergy coming from wearing all of my Olola lenses.

You May Also Like

0 Comments