Home

Reviews

About Me

Holika Holika Heart Crush Glow Tint Air #02 Wig & #03 Bae

by - 10/18/2020 12:36:00 AM

 I rarely buy Holika Holika product even though it's already sold here.
My one and only product from this brand is the Nabi Cream #Vitality.
But after I found this liptint on an Instagram,
I fell in love with the texture.
I must try a moisturizing and glossy liptint!


Description pictures:

 




This is a lip gloss-like tint.
While the color result is glossy and maintain moisture on lips.

 

 I always put Wig on the left side.

 


I chose two colors, the bold and sheer-er choice.

Wig is a pink-ish red and Bae is orange red.

So far, the gloss from liptint will only stay for an hour.

It will fade to a tinted lips.

Opera Liptint also works like that, which is why I feel my lips is still dry.

 Even though it is glossy, but the liptint doesn't moisturize my lips texture.


Bae always seems a bit orange-y compared to Wig.

The packaging is sleek in a heart pattern.
But doesn't have much ornaments.
A clean and sleek design.
But the cap might get dirty from the liquid when it is opened.


For sure, rather than coral, Bae is orange to me.


Texture :
Glossy finish, a bit heavy.
It remains glossy if I don't wipe it off, similar to a normal lip gloss.
 Wig will give a tinted color after I wiped it off, but Bae doesn't.
As a gloss, it also transfers, but not as much as normal lip color.
Applying it immediately give a gradient finish.
It have a bit of sour taste and sweet candy scent.
The scent and taste will disappear after a few minutes, but consider it long.
Yeah, they're the only things I dislike because too strong.

Color :
I thought Wig would be a sheer color.
But when I put it on lips, the color turns red.
It leaves a tinted lips color even if I already wiped the gloss texture.
I wonder about Winsome or La-La, they must be very bold!
Bae is sheer-er than Wig, but not up to the color I like (MLBB).
Bae also didn't leave tint to lips.
This is supposed to be a tinted lip gloss.
But I wonder why the sheer color doesn't give tint.
But that's not a big problem because I like natural color.
Of course between Wig and Bae, I would prefer Bae!
Despite it doesn't leave tint, Bae is more natural.
 
 

Staying Power :
 The glossy finish will stay for a long time, even if I drink.
It doesn't transfer much, so the gloss stays very long.
After I wiped the gloss texture, it will leave tint (for Wig).
The tint will stay longer than the glossy finish,
even if I already wiped it off with micellar water.

 


 

Effect:
It does moisturize my lips.
I'm glad I tried this type of lip tint.
Because I already desperate enough to try lip tint.
Most of them didn't moisturizing enough for my super dry lips.

 


Overall, I really like this lip tint in glossy finish.
But too bad it doesn't have more MLBB color.
The only one I think is sheer enough is Bae.
Because it is glossy, I don't think I will prefer darker color.
It would make my lips pop out too much.
Wig and Bae are the only colors I would choose again.


On the left is after Wig left a tinted lips colors, not glossy anymore.
But Bae didn't leave any tint.


Heart Crush Glow Tint Air is a moisturizing lip tint, so I will keep repurchasing.
And because it is rare to find a lip gloss nowadays.
But to try another color, I won't dare except Holika Holika made another MLBB.
I will stick to a natural color lip product.




MY THOUGHTS OF HOLIKA HOLIKA HEART CRUSH GLOW TINT AIR:

+ Glossy finish that won't show dry lips.
+ Moisturizing on my very dry lips.
+ Not expensive, affordable lip tint.
+ Glides easily on lips without much effort.
+ Doesn't feel heavy, just a slight sticky from its gloss.
+ Gives tinted lips for a long time.
- Scent and taste are too strong.
- Only red variations available, I would prefer MLBB.

You May Also Like

0 Comments