Home

Reviews

About Me

I'm MEME Bare Lips #001 Ruddy

by - 8/19/2020 11:31:00 AM

I'm MEME Bare Lips is a lipbalm in lipstick type.
Texture is not matte and have glossy finish.
Even though it is glossy, it fits on the lips.
I chose color no.001 the red,
because the other color looks orange-y and I'm not good with orange.
And pink color is already boring.


This moisturizing tint balm adds vitality and a touch of color to lips.
Lightweight, nourishing oil exfoliates dead skin cells and reduces wrinkles
while strengthening the moisture barrier by offering much-needed hydration.

BARE GLOW LOOK: A lightweight lip balm for a hydrated, tinted,
and bare glow look throughout the day.

READY-TO-WEAR COLOR IN SHINE FINISH: This tinted lip balm
comes in four daily ready-to-wear and natural colors with a shiny finish.

INFUSED WITH BOTANICAL OILS: Infused with diverse botanical oils
(Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil,
Grape Seed Oil) that form an oil barrier upon application,
the Bare Lips lip balm will nurture your lips and keep them moisturized.


WHO IS I'M MEME: Express Yourself, Anytime, Anywhere.
I’M MEME is ultra-portable, ultra-wearable makeup for everyday self-expression.
Made for on-the-go application to express yourself, anytime, anywhere.

If I wanted to purchase another color, I would pick Murky


The design is chic and simple.
It has transparent cap.
Bullet is not small nor chubby, will fit upper lips area.

More and more texts in every corner.

Ingredients is also being written.

Even the cap has bold texts.

The color I chose is Ruddy, a neutral red.
Texture is like a lip balm, fit to lips.
It glides easily but not oily.
And because of that, the finish result won't show much dry skin.

The red color is... red.
I think it can lean on cool and warm tone.

It doesn't have any scent and taste.
Despite most people like matte finish lipstick,
I like this kind of finish.

Swatch on hand.
The color is jelly-like.

Appearance on lips when I just put 2 swatches.

A bit heavier than Canmake Stay on Balm Rouge.
But still very moisturizing and care for my dry lips.
As for staying power, it is a normal lip balm so don't expect it tinted.
But it stays longer than most normal lip balm too.
So I'm MEME Bare Lips is one kind of my favorite lipstick.
I like especially how it moisturized my very dry lips without much effort.


I like this kind of red.
It is not as bold as matte red lipstick.
I can wear it everyday.

Upon wearing, the red color will turn pink after 2 hours, fitting to my real lips.
It will fade, but beautifully.
I think I will repurchase other color later after finishing this one.
It's rare that I like Korean lipstick.
Most of them are matte and not suitable for dry lips.

At some lighting, the color is not as red as the bullet.
It is a balm / jelly-like red that won't be too much.



MY THOUGHTS OF I'M MEME BARE LIPS #001 RUDDY:
+ Moisturizing lipstick and not matte.
+ Satin glossy finish that won't show dry part.
+ Easy to glide.
+ The color will fade beautifully.
+ Staying power is a bit longer than normal lip balm. That's why I called it a lipstick.
+ Price is decent but a bit expensive too.
+ Packaging is neat and hardly get messed up by the lip color.
- Only four shades available, or three in my country?

You May Also Like

0 Comments