Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Eyebrow Pencil #03 Light Brown キャンメイク アイブロウペンシル #03 ライトブラウン

by - 7/18/2020 08:26:00 PM

This is already the numerous times I bought Eyebrow Pencil from Canmake.
I have tried no.2 for more than three purchases.
Recently, my hair becomes lighter color.
So I'm using the lighter eyebrow pencil.


The Eyebrow Pencil from Canmake is now in five shades.


I had bought shade no.1,2,3.
Even though my favorite shade is no.2 because it does not look too grey-ish or red-ish,
shade no.3 is good if I colored my hair lighter.
Shade 1 is Charcoal Brown, a subdued dark brown.
No.2 is Natural Brown for natural looking brow.
Shade no.3 is Light Brown, a light-redish brown.
No.4 is Olive Brown, a yellow-ish brown.
No.5 is Charcoal Gray, a soft gray for those with black or grayish hair.


Oval nib allows you to create both broad and fine lines.

Waterproof formulation enables it to withstand both water and sweat.

The oval nib allows you to create both broad and fine lines with just the one pencil.

Won't run or clump. Create effects of light and shade by applying in layers.

Twist-up mechanism eliminates the need for a sharpener.




Swatches:


This is lighter than what I've used to buy.
But for my hair color right now, it does seem perfect.
Since this also claims waterproof, on my dry skin, it stays for a long time all day
without fading or smudging.
Even though I used to touch my brow, it won't budge.
Except if I rub it a bit hard.


I hope I can buy Canmake Eyebrow Pencil easily because I love it soo much.
Even though it does not have brush,
the color is perfect to create natural eyebrow without much effort.
For me, Canmake eyebrow's product is the best.
I also like the previous type Eyebrow Liquid.
But now it has been discontinued.

I haven't colored my hair since February or March.
So this is the result of my hair color now.
Very light but the eyebrow pencil matched well.

For me, even though I have tried many eyebrow pencil,
Canmake will always be one of my favorite.
Sometimes, I think Etude's pencil is a bit too bold for my skintone.
Either I swiped too hard or what, it is very pigmented and difficult to control.
But Canmake's pencil have sheer color so it is easy to create subtle eyebrow.

You May Also Like

0 Comments