Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Proof Gel Pencil #05 Grey Brown

by - 10/15/2019 09:13:00 AM

I like Etude House new Drawing Eyebrow with gel pencil,
so I bought another one in Grey Brown.
I think Grey Brown color is more natural than the previous I own, Red Brown

If you forget about the color, see picture below:


I need a natural eyebrow pencil color!
Red Brown is not my type.
I bought it because of my hair color.
But I want to change my hair color to cocoa or ashy tone,
so I need another eyebrow product that will match it.

Apart from the color of the cap,
it doesn't have any difference with my previous Red Brown color.

But surprisingly, even though with my current red brown hair,
the Grey Brown color still match it.
Maybe because it is a mix between grey and brown,
so the color becomes warmer.

Thick and a heavier than normal Drawing Eyebrow.
But it is very pigmented on skin.

Same as the previous Gel Pencil type of Drawing Eyebrow,
the color stays long on my dry skin for a whole day wearing it.
I like how the gel tyoe pencil being swiped because it doesn't feel hard.
The gel-like type makes it smooth and pigmented.
I must say I prefer non-pigmented eyebrow product,
but this one can be brushed off for more natural color.

This color is a mix between brown and grey without red tone.
Similar to natural eyebrow color.


I might keep buying this color because it suits my skintone and natural hair.
I still consider my hair color natural for now because it is not bright.
Price is more expensive than the previous type, but quality is good.
 See from all the pictures?
The Grey Brown suits my real brow hair color
without too much red tone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments