Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Always New Auto Liner (Upgrade) #13 Rocking Log Path

by - 10/23/2019 04:03:00 PM

Do you remember Always New Auto Liner?
I had two of it earlier, in no.13 Log Road as an eyeliner
and no.19 Apple Tree Road as a lip liner.
My previous no.13 had gone now.
But while I was searching at store, I thoughtlessly pick no.13 again!
I guess this red-ish brown is my favorite color as an eyeliner.




WHAT IT IS

1. A liner which is as good as new all the time
The pencil can be automatically sharpened by the cap everytime before use following the sharpness that you want. Say goodbye to those pencil sharpening days with innisfree’s Always New Auto Liner!

2. Deep and rich colours with long lasting effect
The newly improved soft texture and rich colours create long lasting makeup neatly without smudging.

3. A multi-purpose pencil
The Always New Auto Liners are available as eyeliners, lip liners, lip pencils, highlighters and concealers.

New upgraded product now comes with button to pull more pencil out.

HOW TO USE

1. Twist off the cap.
2. With the cap off, press the rear section 1-2 times
as if pressing on a mechanical pencil.
3. Twist the cap to sharpen the core, creating a sharp liner that allows
for detailed makeup. (after use, make sure to close the cap before storing.)
[Tip] When the tip is completely dull, and a sharp tip is desired,
press the rear section 3-4 times then twist the cap to sharpen.


Again, I picked no.13 without remembering the last I bought.
But this is a natural brown color for gel liner.
It will create bigger eye look without being too dark like no.14.

Used color.

Ingredients.

The only difference with older version is the button.
I hope the inside pencil has more bullet in it.
The previous pencil was too small and got empty quickly.


This is no.13.

I feel the gel is now harder than before.
I had a hard time drawing my eyes with this new product.
The previous gel would give me color easily after one swipe.
But I must swipe 2-3 times now to get the color I want.

It gets longer while clicking the button.


If not talking about the bullet, I think the color still looks same with old version.
There is no different at all.
Since this Always New Auto Liner range is comfortable to bring on travelling,
I don't really care much about more swipes to use it.
Thanks to the button, I can control how much pencil I need.


Staying power is good.
I think I prefer Innisfree than my favorite BCL.
BCL is easier to swatch, but throughout hours, it will get smudged.
Despite that, I'm still using BCL too.
But I hope this line will get better and won't get discontinued.
I like that this gel liner doesn't need sharpener.
Just putting on its cap will sharpen the pencil edge.


Fit to warm tone eyeshadow.
But sadly, I don't really prefer this kind of warm brown shadow.
I think it makes my skin dull.

The left picture is without eyeshadow.
I think the eyeliner stay longer than I had expected.
And without smudging to lower eyeline.

You May Also Like

0 Comments