Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosmeport Softymo Medicated Facial Cleansing Foam / Washing Foam (White) Scrub In コーセーコスメポートソフティモ 薬用洗顔フォーム (ホワイト) スクラブイン

by - 10/02/2019 07:21:00 PM

The next item from Kose Cosmeport I bought is from Softymo.
This is a face wash with scrubbing beads.
I wanted to compare this is Senka, so I tried to buy it.
And there was a buy 1 get 1 promo too, so it is worth.

This is a face wash and for scrub in with micro beads texture.

Formulated with Vitamin C to even out skin tone.
For those who want to get rid off dead skin cells fast.
Contains :
soybean milk extract : moisturizing and brightening
silk powder : soften up
Vitamin C derived : antioxidant

I got two of it!
The expired date is still three years so I can use it for months without worry.

The tube is similar to Senka, but it is white!
White and blue performing such a great nature's color.

You should enlarge the text.

This face wash has beads inside.
But the bead doesn't hurt my skin so it is quite good.
It has thick texture and will create generous bubbles.
The effect claims to be moisturizing, but I think it is the same as Senka.
I don't feel much difference than Senka in general effect.

Only pour it in this size.

And resulting in this thick foam.

The bead is very small so don't worry, it can be used everyday.
Doesn't have scent and feels soft to skin.
I can put it on my face for minutes!
Because I like to massage my face with its foam.

Overall, the price is similar to Senka with same result.
I don't have any hate for this product.
Maybe I can use either Senka nor Softymo for a change.
But wait, I'm also interested in Suisai Beauty Clear Powder Wash!
I will try it later, especially after I watch a short movie form Suisai.



MY THOUGHTS OF KOSE SOFTYMO WASHING FOAM (WHITE) SCRUB IN:
+ Large size and can be used for 6 months for me.
+ Soft even though it have beads.
+ Easy to wash off with water.
+ Doesn't hurt my skin and doesn't irritate it.
+ Doesn't have scent, won't annoy my nose while washing my face.
+ Have soft and moisturizing effect.
- Expensive as usual.

You May Also Like

0 Comments