Home

Reviews

About Me

TONYMOLY Timeless Ferment Snail Cream Kit

by - 8/21/2019 11:27:00 AM

My skin is becoming old and dry now.
I need some anti-wrinkle cream and found this at a sale.
It is actually a sale product, but I must try.
Finally grabbed one with my sister's imfluence.
Although I'm not a fan of animal titled product,
the anti wrinkle effect is what I'm searching.

What is it

Enriched with 70% Gold Fermented Snail Mucus, this intensely
restorative cream nourishes the skin with potent anti-aging benefits,
serious hydration, youthful radiance, and resilience that
helps skin stand the test of time.
Formulated as an ampoule gel and lecithin emulsion cream, the potent cream
provides concentrated care for intense hydration and improved
skin texture, elasticity, and tone.
FREE 20ml sample of Timeless Ferment Snail
Eye Cream included with each purchase!

What makes it good

Our snail extract is packed with skin-beneficial ingredients such as allantoin,
glycolic acid, collagen, and elastin, that work together to repair
the skin barrier and soothe, hydrate, and brighten the complexion.

Our Timeless Ferment Snail collection features our special
Gold Fermented Snail Extract that has been developed
for approximately six months wherein snails are fed gold-infused
green tea and their mucus then undergoes an extraction,
filtration, and fermentation process for maximum skin care benefits.

Key Ingredients

Gold Fermented Snail Extract: 
  • Allantoin – Soothes tired skin.
  • Glycolic Acid – Brightens hyperpigmentation and evens out skin tone.
  • Collagen and Elastin – Improves skin elasticity.
Comes in a gold luxurious box.


Ingredients.
Right click to enlarge.

Got the mini size Eye Cream too as a kit.
But I don't need much eye cream so it is a perfect amount with face cream.

There is a spatula inside the box to take the cream.

More of the products.

The new cream was still being sealed.


Inside, there are two kinds of cream.
The transparent one and the milky one.
For using it, blend the two creams together and mix it well.
The cream is not heavy and easily blended by spatula / finger.
But I like to use finger since I will apply with finger as well.
The scent is citrus and very refreshing.
It will be gone after a minute.


The Eye Cream is also transparent.
A bit heavier than face cream, but still light for me.
Also has citrus scent.
This cream only contains 20ml size.
But I only need to put a little on the edge of my finger
because eye areas are not wide.

This is the blended version of face cream.
Eye Cream also blend very well like this.
The stickiness is bear-able and not as heavy as I thought.

Upon wearing this, I feel my skin is smoother.
Not as jelly-like or mochi like, but a smooth surface for the day makeup.
For anti wrinkle effect, I'm not so sure.
I do have some wrinkles as I'm becoming old now,
but I don't feel it is blurred by the cream too.
It does brighten my face for the day after using it all night though.

Because it have citrus scent (I'm now into citrus scent, not coconut anymore),
I feel the scent is heavenly upon wearing.
Although it doesn't stay for long, the scent is refreshing my mind
before going to bed.
I hope my wrinkle will turn unvisible by wearing this everyday.
Yeah, it is only a hope...

I think my journey of searching anti wrinkle cream is still continuing.
I don't feel specific effect on my wrinkles.
But this cream is also good and doesn't give me breakout.
As for the eye cream, it moisturized my eye area for a day of wearing it.
But I also don't have a clue for anti wrinkle effect around eyes.



MY THOUGHTS OF TONYMOLY TIMELESS FERMENT SNAIL CREAM:
+ Heavenly citrus scented.
+ Moisturizing, but since my skin is dry, I can feel it doesn't do good around my mouth. There was still cracked skin around it.
+ The kit contains eye cream too.
+ Not too sticky, it feels like Etude House Moistfull Collagen a bit.
+ My skin is brighter upon wearing this.
+ Create clean surface on skin without changing the skin's elasticity.
- Very expensive if I buy it normal price.
- Anti wrinkle effect is still a mystery to me.

MY THOUGHTS OF TONYMOLY TIMELESS FERMENT SNAIL EYE CREAM:
+ Also has citrus scent.
+ Heavier than the face cream, but still not sticky.
+ I think the size is already too much for only eye areas.
+ While wearing it, my skin around eyes is moisturized.
+ Brighten under eye area.
- Doesn't do much for anti wrinkle effect.
- Maybe feel a bit heavy to use for under makeup. Best to use at night.

You May Also Like

0 Comments