Home

Reviews

About Me

TONYMOLY Cheektone Contour Duo #02 Natural Brown

by - 8/28/2019 06:51:00 PM

Cheektone Contour Duo is a powder type contouring product.
There are two colors, 01 Modern Brown and 02 Natural Brown.
I bought the most standard color of contouring,
which is dark brown color.
This is actually for warm skintone people.
But I like the dark brown color for eyeshadow, so I picked this.
I'm not a fan of contouring actually, but this can be used as eyeshadow too.

Shape and define your natural bone strucure with TONYMOLY Cheektone Contour Duo.
The darker shade is ideal for shading and defining while the
lighter shade is perfect for sculpting and enhancing features.
Comes in two shades: 01 Modern Brown for cool tone skin,
02 Natural Brown for warm tone skin.


Amino acid ingredient coating powder gives high fit with natural long last.
Hybrid powder control sebum and blur effect gives soft finish
and contour for clear looking face line.



The packaging is very simple and doesn't have mirror / brush.
It is a bit uncomfortable to bring on travelling.
But as eyeshadow, I only use my finger so it's alright.
I'm not a fan of using powder to eyebrow,
so this is not recommend eyebrow powder for me.



The dark brown chocolate color is good for contouring the whole face.
And as lining shadow for eyes.
And it is also good to contour under eyes area for aegyosal look.
Meanwhile, the lighter brown shade is usually used as nose shadow
and eyelid shadow because the color is not strong.



Texture for both colors are very fine powder, soft to be touched,
sticking well on skin without fallout.
Glides smoothly on skin even though it is being taken with brush.
Since the powder is very soft, it seems more like a cream type.
The powder doesn't have any scent.

I used the Cheektone Contour Duo on brows, eyeshadow, and nose shadow.
The contour on face is not noticeable because I only put a little bit on outer side.
I picked a wrong shade for nose shadow, the dark brown color.
It is supposed to be the lighter brown since it will be more natural for my skintone.

I feel my nose got burnt with brown color.
Not suitable for my skintone actually, but I can still use the lighter brown.

For me, this Cheektone Contour Duo is more useful as eyes & nose shadow.
As a face contour, the packaging is too small for a face brush.
But we can still take it with smaller brush.
I love to shade my lid with lighter brown then place the darker brown on eyeline.
Despite two things above, I have never try to use it on hairline.
As eyebrow, it is too red on me, but for people
who like eyebrow powder, this might help.
 I'm not into eyebrow powder as it is often too light
or red for my real eyebrow color.




MY THOUGHTS OF TONYMOLY CHEEKTONE CONTOUR DUO #02 NATURAL BROWN:
+ Fine powder particles that feels smooth and soft.
+ Doesn't give fallout.
+ Can be used as eyeshadow, contouring, and around hairline.
+ Doesn't create visible dry skin.
+ Texture is very soft but can be taken easily with brush.
+ Long staying power for entire day on dry skin.
+ The Natural Brown color is very useful for obvious contouring.
- A little bit too dark for my skintone.
- Doesn't have mirror and brush.
- Too bad not suitable for nose contour on fair skintone. It will be to red.

You May Also Like

0 Comments