Home

Reviews

About Me

Liese Prettia Bubble Hair Color #Irish Brown 花王 リーゼ プリティア 泡カラー #アイリッシュブラウン

by - 3/27/2019 07:41:00 PM

I have purchased Liese Prettia numerous times lately.
This time, I chose Irish Brown color.
I rarely colored my hair to red-ish tone.
So it's time to try.


Irish Brown has red-ish tone.
The title said that its color is slightly red and gorgeous chic.



My hair color might refer to the second picture.


As usual, I need an hour to wait.
The finish result doesn't have much difference with my previous hair color.
But it makes it darker.
That's what I wanted since my previous hair was too bright.

Day 2, darken my previous hair.

Day 7, didn't become lighter (thank God).

I think the color now is okay for my office hair color.
Although my managers have ombre hair color nowadays.
But I will stick for dark hair color for now.

Compared to ash color that I always used,
Irish Brown is a normal red color.
It doesn't become too bright nor too dark.
Gives red tone, which is actually not my chosen color.
I will go to Korea with this hair color then...
Now I'm a bit confuse of what color will suit me to Japan in November...



PS : Starting April 15th, 2019, Liese will introduce new packaging.
Divided into three categories: natural, design, back to normal color.

Natural Series:

Design Series:

Back to normal hair color:

I'm interested for the new Airy Brown color in natural series
(bottom, 2nd pict from right, braid-haired girl).

You May Also Like

0 Comments