Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Visee My Nudy Eyes #BE-2 Pink Beige コーセーヴィセ / リシェマイヌ―ディ アイズ #BE-2 ピンクベージュ

by - 4/10/2019 07:44:00 PM

It has been a while since I bought Visee's product.
Lately, personal color makeup is popular in Korea & Japan.
Based on that, Visee launched its new eyeshadow.
My Nudy Eyes can be worn by everyone with different skintone.
I had tried Visee's personal color finder app upon deciding to buy BE-2.
Actually, the app sometimes read my skintone as summer or winter type.
Both are blue based tone.
But since summer is the most frequent, I chose BE-2.
Initially, every skintone can decide BE-3 Medium Beige as natural color.


Description:
- A four color eye palette that offers refined gradation and subtle pearls
that blend in with the skin.
- 5 exquisite beige color design adjusted to five kinds of skintone.
- Formulated with skintone pearls according to skin color.
Has soft & natural finish so it does not float white and dissolves on skin.
- The moist powder adheres to the skin like there is no powder
and the color is fresh.
- Contains beauty essence ingredients. Keep your eyes moist.
- Fragrance free.

CM:


I have no idea who is Visee current model after Rola.
Her name is Takizawa Karen.

Color variation:


For summer type, this is the result product on the app:




Meanwhile, the product for winter type here:


Every selection always suggested My Nudy Eyes BE-3.
BE-3 can be used by any skintone, either blue or yellow.

For these past years, I had always known Visee in black case.
But for My Nudy Eyes, the case comes in earthy color.


My Nudy Eyes has feather pattern on the palette.
Because the color is very earthy, sometimes I see it as a leaf in autumn.
I chose Pink Beige color according to Personal Color Finder.

Also comes with dual edge brush but no mirror.
Similar to Glossy Rich Eyes.

Closer look for its color.
The top color is pearly ivory, then coral pink,
redish brown, and dark brown.

Color Swatch:
No.2 color is a coral pink so I don't consider it the same as brown.
It doesn't give me a cute color.
But I guess the name nudy is applied to this color range.
Even thought it is called pink, the gradation will come as brown tone.

Indoor

Outdoor

The pink beige color remains me of coral.
It is suitable for summer type skintone.
I'm afraid I'm not a summer type though.
It is the coolest skintone of all.
But I think I'm not a winter type too since too much dark clothes
can give me an old lady look.


Despite it is pink beige, it doesn't make me look cute or anything.
I think similar to Visee's theme, it create cool atmosphere.

I personally am not interested in skintone seasonal type.
I bought and wore clothes according to my eyes / mood.
But sometimes, I need this method so I don't become confused in choosing.
BE-2 Pink Beige color is frequently found in KATE.
But the beige tone in it, is specifically from Visee.


It stays long on my dry skin.
For 12 hours wearing time, I didn't find any uncomfortable feeling.
The top ivory color is very good to line my undereyes.
The tone is suitable to wear with any kind of clothes.
Even though I was wearing pink in every picture,
I think it will also suit khaki and green army color too.


Even though personal color finder says it is good for cool tone skin,
I think this type of color can be worn by anyone.
Because the pinkish beige is warm.
I like how it creates a fierce eye look too because of the difference in color range.




MY THOUGHTS OF VISEE MY NUDY EYES #BE-2 PINK BEIGE:
+ Staying power is long, especially for dry skin people like me.
+ Doesn't melt easily.
+ Doesn't irritate eyes.
+ Have dual edge brush, can be used for every color.
+ The pink beige color is suitable for any skintone.
+ Even though it is pink, it gives me more mature look.
+ The top ivory is very good at highlighting.
+ Smooth application.
+ Colors are more pigmented than most Japanese brands.
- Since it is a nudy color range, the colors are all brown / beige.

You May Also Like

0 Comments