Home

Reviews

About Me

Daiso Rich Moist Essence Mask #Matcha & #Sakura ダイソーリッチモイストエッセンスマスク #抹茶 & #桜

by - 3/06/2019 11:21:00 PM

This Daiso mask is considered affordable for a sheet face mask.
In Singapore, the price is SGD 2.00, cheaper than Daiso Indonesia.
There are more variations, but I dislike anything about "horse oil".
So I left that untouched.
I chose the Matcha and Sakura version in the end.


I bought two sakura masks and one matcha.

The sheet mask fits my whole face.
But I don't find it easy to put the outside sheet.
It's always un-tidy.
But for mouth, I really like it since the sheet fits my upper mouth skin well.

Matcha version.
Has slight bitter matcha scent.

Sakura version.
The scent is a bit sweeter than matcha.

I feel very refreshed after using the face mask.
I always put them on fridge to gain cold effect.
And I still feel the cold even after I trash the mask.
 My skin becomes moisturized and brighter.
And I like how it doesn't create sticky feelings on skin afterward.
I can sleep well without my Canmake Secret Beauty Powder on top of essence.
The effect of both Matcha and Sakura are almost same.
I didn't find extreme differences between those two types.

Definitely will repurchase if I find it in Singapore later.
But my travel goal this year is Japan for 10+ days.

PS: Daiso SG is cheaper than here, around Rp 22.000?
Here, Daiso's price is already Rp 28.000!



MY THOUGHTS OF DAISO RICH MOIST ESSENCE MASK:
+ Doesn't give sticky skin.
+ Moisturizing.
+ Brighten skin.
+ Fitting essence to skin which is not overwhelming.
+ Cheap, similar to Korean face mask price. Japan's cheaper mask might be SGD 3.00 or more.
+ Soft scent will disappear after 1-2 second.
- None at this time.

You May Also Like

0 Comments