Home

Reviews

About Me

Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip #08 Girly Rose & #09 Velvet Red

by - 1/16/2019 06:30:00 PM

For these past years, I love the Creamy Tint crayon type in Velvet Red.
So with the latest creamy tint type, I chose the same color.
Creamy Tint Squeeze is a matte creamy type lip tint.
There are twelve colors available as of now, with red & orange tone.

An innovative squeezable tube-type liquid lipsticks
that gives you high-impact colors.
A whole lipstick is liquified and squeezed in to the Squeeze Lip.



As of now, there are 12 colors available.



I thought no.08 Girly Rose would be a sheer pink.
But turns out it is a muted bright pink.

The box design kinds of very different with Mamonde's past.
This one is more cheerful.

As always, there's a number and different color at the box.


Since it is a squeeze type tube, you can squeeze it!
The tube is like rubber, flexible but a bit hard to prevent accidental squeezing.


The contents of it is similar to Etude House Rosy Tint Lips (I had in Tea Rose).
But this one is without sponge tip.
Only a plastic-lip gloss type applicator, which also becomes messy.

Swatch : left is Girly Rose, right is Velvet Red.

I won't review one by one color since the texture is basically the same.
They are a creamy matte lip tint.
Since it is a cream type tint, it won't last long like watery / oil type.
As I have mentioned above, the texture, scent, and feelings
are the same with Etude House Rosy Tint Lips.
Yeah, event the scent is same!

The Girly Rose no.08 color is muted cool-toned pink.
I think it is brighter than it should be on the ads picture.
I'm a bit unsatisfied with color result on my lips.
The tone is definitely unsuitable for me.


Even though it is not as moisturizing as lipbalm,
I think it gives a decent smooth finish on lips.
Because it is matte, the color stays longer than usual glossy lipstick.
But not as strong as a tint.

Velvet Red is as usual, similar to my crayon type version.
It is a muted cool red, which would give a sheer finish red lipstick.
I really love the crayon type Velvet Red version
because it is the only red lipstick that is suitable for my taste.


If using it sheer, it would look pink.
But sometimes, the red would turn as orange too.
Whatever it is, I like the crayon type kind of Velvet Red more than this one.
The creamy finish gives me more vivid pigmentation.





Yes, I put the Velvet Red at the right pictures.
So, can you tell the difference?
I think Girly Rose is not my pick up color.
My preference goes to Velvet Red again.
But too bad, I think I will keep buying the crayon type version than this one.
The applicator is very messy, and I don't like the creamy finish.
It doesn't have scent, but I got this kind of box type of scent,
similar with the older version.

My chosen color is Velvet Red.



MY THOUGHTS OF MAMONDE CREAMY TINT SQUEEZE LIP:
+ There are 12 kinds of red in the color variation.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
+ The vivid color shows a bright impression.
+ Not dead matte.
+ Not expensive at all.
+ Even though the tube is squeezable, it is not as easy as it seems. This will prevent messy wasted product.
- Not moisturizing enough for me.
- I need sheer color!

You May Also Like

0 Comments