Home

Reviews

About Me

Sana Excel Real Clothes Shadow #CS04 Plum Knit サナ エクセル リアルクローズシャドウ #CS04 プラムニット

by - 1/29/2019 09:34:00 AM

When I bought the Excel Skinny Rich Shadow,
I finally knew why this brand is popular for drugstore eyeshadow.
The quality of the powder is very good.
They blend so well to create smooth gradation color.
Real Clothes Shadow is the latest range from Excel,
made to fit in any color of clothes, in 5 color variations for now.

Description:

01. With clear coloration that does not scatter even when stacked,
exquisite 4 colors that blend naturally.
Suitable color, favorite color, color you want to challenge...
Like picking clothes everyday, put on your eyes
at the day you want to wear favorite color according to your mood.

CS01 Terracotta Bootie is a terracotta orange color for casual & healthy look.
CS02 Pink Mohair is a fuchsia pink for spicy & girly look.
CS03 Rose Pinheel is a dusty rose for classical & feminine eye look.
CS04 Plum Knit is a plum pink color for pure & sweet look.
CS05 Beige Mouton is a beige & khaki color for natural & mode eye look.

02. Luxuriously with fine pearl colors.
It will produce the finest glossy feelings.
In addition, there is the upper right shiny color,
is a glass pearl condensing a large grain of shine and
EXCEL GOLD-MIX prescription pearls are compounded.
You can also add the shimmer freely as you'd like!

03. While it is rich & moist in texture, it gives a superb texture
to stick only by light touch and is easy to overlap.

04. With squalane formulation & high moisturizing powder,
prevent dryness of the eyes.
Taking delicate care for eyes.

Basic way is when you use color no.1-2-3 as a gradation,
then topped the middle eyecrease with no.4 shimmer color.
Trend way is by don't using no.3 color,
then no.1-2-4 as bright color for gradation, and use no.2 for under eyes.

But, you can also try this kind of way, according to Excel's website:



Even Japanese find it hard to use CS04 Plum Knit.
It was described in Kaji Eri video.
She told us how to use the color with her purple knit.
But CS04 also is the most popular color from a magazine.


Now, let's try the product!



As usual, there is a brush included, but without mirror.
I think it's already good enough for travelling.
At first, I was in doubt between CS02 & CS04.
I don't have orange / warm pink tone eyeshadow at the moment.
Meanwhile, I'm afraid the purple color is similar to KATE.
But in the end, CS04 wins because of the unique bluish grey color.


Take a closer look at its color:


Swatches:


No.1 & 4 have sheer color.
They are almost similar.
But no.1 have bluish tone in it.


I used the eyeshadow according to basic way of use.
It isn't as hard to use as I thought from the Youtube comments.
It can be used daily, for sure.
The color payoff is natural, even though it consists of red tone.
I think it is good to use with pastel color clothes.


See? Even though I used a pastel green clothes,
I think it is still suitable with the theme.
It gives me a softer, fairy-tale like look, especially under bright sunlight.

As usual, color payoff from Japanese eyeshadow is sheer.
The texture still looks similar to Skinny Rich version.
Powder glides smoothly on lid without emphasizing dry skin.
The pearl particle is small, giving soft focus glossy eyelook.
Each color can create smooth finish gradation.


My favorite color is no.1, the grey bluish color!
If not for this color, I don't think I would buy CS04.
The pink purple tone is similar to my Kate Brown Shade Eyes #BR-3.
But thanks to the grey color, it gives me a pastel finish eye look.
Excel will be my favorite brand for eyeshadow, along with Kate of course.
Kate is more to cool & womanly feelings eyelook.
Meanwhile, Excel is suitable for girly finish.



Maybe, I will try CS02 or CS03 color later if I can find it easily.
The look from its website is very interesting to try.

Whatever.
CS02 & CS03 looks similar...



MY THOUGHTS OF EXCEL REAL CLOTHES SHADOW #CS04:
+ Powder is smooth, clear, and create natural gradation without dry skin.
+ Brush is easy to use without being too flexible.
+ Gives sheer natural finish look.
+ Each palette is suitable for different kind of clothes color & vibes.
+ The glossy shimmer powder is very good as a topping shimmer.
+ I think the darkest color gives me bigger eyes result.
+ Cheaper than high end brand, similar to Kate.
+ Plum Knit is also suitable for mature look, despite the girly vibe it gives.
- Can't be find easily in my country. Nearest store is in Singapore.

You May Also Like

0 Comments