Home

Reviews

About Me

Miniso Cushion Blusher #01 Peach Pink & #02 Coral Red

by - 2/04/2018 01:43:00 PM

For us, Indonesian, MINISO only sold its perfume bottle.
But in other countries, it also sells made in China cosmetics.
I don't really prefer its cushion foundation.
But I wanted to try the Cushion Blusher.
There are only 2 colors available,

 The Cushion Blusher itself is not large,
but the case is bulky.
The price is very cheap, just around HKD20-30?
I forgot how much is it...
But it's cheap!
Just like DAISO cosme.




The box itself has another hard paper inside.
Protecting the cushion very well.


I don't know why Coral Red's case is orange.
Maybe because it is a mixed between red and orange?



The above picture is from Coral Red.
Now, let's go to know better of the two colors.


01. MINISO Cushion Blusher #01 Peach Pink

Pinkish contouring: Soft and lightweight texture.
Perfectly contour your face. Conceal flaws on skin.
Define the contour of the face.
Leaves your face ruddy and fresh.
Smooth and moist:Long-lasting makeup.
Contains vitamins. Make your skin smooth and moist.
Peach pink: Suitable for white skin.
After wearing the blusher, For a cuter and younger look.
Baby pink cheeks makes fresh and sweet temperament. 


02. MINISO Cushion Blusher #02 Coral Red

Natural contouring: Soft and lightweight texture.
Conceal flaws on skin. Define the contour of the face.
Leaves your face natural and beautiful.
Smooth and moist:Long-lasting makeup. Contains vitamins.
Make your skin smooth and moist.
Coral red: Suitable for any skins.
For a natural and exquisite makeup look 
and show your confidence and elegance.


Comparison color:

 
But I don't know why the Coral Red color
seems it is burning my skin.


This is the picture after I used a makeup removal.
If you compare with the way I put Coral Red above,
the redness followed its pattern.
I used the blusher on the middle cheeks & nose.
I got a burning sensation while patting Coral Red and
after removing with micellar water from L'oreal.
But Peach Pink didn't give me rash.
Maybe, Coral Red have an ingredients which doesn't suit me?
Or if my skin was in bad condition?
I felt my skin became very dry the past months I took the picture for review.


For me, Peach Pink is a sheer pink.
While Coral Red is a red-ish orange.
Coral Red can be very bold, so I only take minimum cream on sponge.


The finish result is quite good.
It doesn't show any dry skin and have dewy finish.
Has a little bit annoying smell, but will disappear after seconds.
The only thing I'm afraid is Coral Red burn my skin.



MY THOUGHTS OF MINISO CUSHION BLUSHER:
+ Have natural color that will suit any people, cool & warm undertone.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry skin.
+ Very cheap!
+ Compact packaging with mirror & tiny sponge.
+ Coral Red is buildable to a bold red.
+ The pigmentation is quite good, so use a minimum size of cream.
+ The annoying smell will leave fast.
- Coral Red gives burning skin on me.
- Since this is made in China, use with caution.
- Case is too bulky.

You May Also Like

0 Comments