Home

Reviews

About Me

Kanebo Coffret D'or Changed the Model

by - 2/25/2018 04:55:00 PM

It is 2018 now and Coffret D'or finally changed their model.
It is their 10th anniversary.
And I don't know Nagasawa Masami, the previous model, much.
I haven't watch any of her film, although she's popular too.


But now the model has changed to Nanao!
Yaay!
I really love her acting as antagonist in "Siren ~Keiji x Kanojo x Kanzen Akujo".
Then, she was appeared in Suki na Hito ga Iru koto
Kaito Yamaneko, and I like her too in Boku, Unmei no Hito desu.



I've watched her 4 doramas now, not to mention Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji,
coz it's a movie, but she's not the heroine sadly.
She's the heroine in a few new doramas, but it's not my pick of interest.
Maybe I'll think about Miss Devil later.
So, do you like her appearance as the new Coffret D'or model?
I think she suits the maturity of Coffret D'or,
and its theme nowadays is handsome beauty,
which really fits her image.
 

Now I'm interested to buy the new eyeshadow,
"Nudy Impression Eyes" in the same color as Nanao, #02 Gold Brown,
the yellow brown that mixed with gold gives sophisticated & brilliant image.

You May Also Like

0 Comments