Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Drugstore Brand from Tokyo Will be Avalable in Indonesia Soon!

by - 10/09/2014 01:19:00 PM

Have I write about Canmake? Yep. It's about my cosmetics haul from Bangkok. Did I ever mentioned that I bought its lipstick and it's very creamy? Yes, it does creamy and my line appears well using Creamy Touch Rouge in Marshmallow Pink although I like the color very much. Though I experiencing trouble for the lippies, I want to try their other products especially the cream blush (which is famous). Sadly, I don't want to go overseas just from trying them. And thankfully, God can hear me so it will soon be available in Indonesia! I hope it will be easy to find, because it's a drugstore brand, I want it to be sold in Watsons/Guardian too.

Please do check on their Facebook page because they are going to come to our nearby store. For more information about the company, Ida Laboratories, this is the website in English. I just wanna tell you all about this information since I'm excited that Japanese makeup brands will come here. First, from Shiseido and Kracie's hair products. Then Hada Labo produced their skincare here. And with this, I hope we will get to try more Japanese makeup products in the future such as Kanebo KATE, Coffret d'Or, Heroine Make Up, KOSE Fasio, Dolly Wink complete makeup (because it's hard to find complete Dolly Wink series here).  And this is the product from Canmake which I want. I am eye-ing the product these much:


*UPDATE : Canmake will be sold at Mall Kelapa Gading 3, Beauty Couture store start from November 2014.
Already available in Beauty Couture Mall Kelapa Gading & Mall Taman Anggrek, Guardian Plaza Indonesia, Guardian Mall Kelapa Gading, Guardian Grand Indonesia, Guardian Emporium, Guardian Plaza Senayan, Guardian Pondok Indah Mall, Guardian Mall Taman Anggrek, Guardian Citraland, Guardian Bintaro, Guardian Central Park, Online Shop : NihonMart & Sociolla.

Nb : I wish the product range will be completed soon because there are too many missing items / colors in Indonesia store which make my attempt to buy directly from rakuten jp comes again.

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Dear, mau info aja kalau mau beli canmake online sekarang bisa di nihonmartbeauty.com
    mampir-mampir ya dear^^

    ReplyDelete