Home

Reviews

About Me

Schwarzkopf Palette Intensive Color Creme in Dark Brown (3-0)

by - 10/27/2014 04:56:00 PM

I've said that I didn't like the new color of my hair. It's too bright and blonde, I wasn't sure about my appearance. Sometimes, rather than beige color, in some picture, my hair would turn red. Maybe it's because I took 45 minutes to color my hair, rather than the box suggested, 30 minutes. I waited for Schwarzkopf Freshlight Foam (I want Melty Cherry) to get discounted, but after a month, I realized there wasn't any. While usually it's almost took a little time for it to get discounted at Watsons/Guardian nearby, when I needed it, the price wouldn't go down a bit. Then I chose this Schwarzkopf Palette series for Intensive Color Creme because it's the half price for Freshlight. Of course I realized the tube also in half size of it. I chose number 3-0 Dark Brown color. Website here.

Picture taken from Google

I don't care anymore if it's a trendy color or what, I just need darker color on my hair, but keept it brown. My natural hair color has been damaged by coloring, smoothing, etc in the past, so the color isn't black. Moreover, I think it's not really pitch black too in the past, as I had compared it with my sister's which had black hair. Nowadays, she also has brown-colored hair due to smoothing. Okay, let's see which packaging the dark brown is:

Taken from Google too

This is it! I thought the whole tube wouldn't fit coloring my hair perfectly because I had long & thick hair. Maybe I need 2 boxes.. But when I mixed the color creme and developer emulsion altogether, with my mom's help, I could spread it evenly. As you can see, this is my hair with BeautyLabo Whip Hair Color in Milky Beige before I changed it, plus Gong Hyo Jin's usual hair color (watch It's Okay It's Love or The Master's Sun):

Can you see we have similar blonde? Although my blonde turns red because of the lighting and of course, not as soft and spread evenly as Gong Hyo Jin... No, I'm not look alike with her as she have small eyes (Please believe I have bigger eyes! It's just that, she often uses eyeliner undereyes).

Well, without thinking much, I tried the cream (I took 2/3 of the creme & developer). My mom insisted to take the remaining for herself. I waited more than 30 minutes again to make sure of the result will be darker. I wasn't expecting my hair would be smoother after coloring. But Schwarzkopf did that! Even without using the care & shine conditioner, when I washed my hair, it was already smooth! Very different from BeautyLabo, which made it dry and stiff.

After I took the conditioner.. Oh My!!!! My hair became very smooth!!! I like to touch it. The scent is the same when I used Lee Chul Hair KerKer body gel, but the result is the same as its hair mask. It means, the conditioner is in the same quality as expensive conditioner. I got it all within the hair colorant and I hope it will be sold separately. Though there is Syoss conditioner (made by the same company, Henkel, from Germany?), I never tried Syoss so.. I'd like to pass. Well, I might try Syoss' shampoo & conditioner 100ml pack if I go to Hypermart, but I rarely buy from it (I tends to go to Carrefour/Lotte mart...www~). I love the conditioner very much, I saved it for two times usage.

Uhm, right now, I'm in the middle of buying Shiseido Tsubaki Damage Care conditioner and let's see if it will have the same/more effect as shining (red one) shampoo. Oh yeah, I bought different color packaging from Tsubaki because I think it will be easier to pick shampoo and conditioner separately, as it have same color. It might get puzzling to choose which is which, see how it is in the same packaging.. Okay, don't waste time anymore. This is the result from using Schwarzkopf Palette Intensive Color Creme 3-0 Dark Brown in one day:

I'm not in the same color anymore with Gong Hyo Jin right? I have confidence to walk outside now! Please bare to see my no-makeup picture here, as usual...

You May Also Like

0 Comments