Home

Reviews

About Me

LC (Lee Chul) Hair KerKer Hair & Body Sample

by - 10/07/2014 09:49:00 AM

This is the first time I heard of that band. When I went to Lotte Shopping Avenue Mall, there was a Korean Festival. The sales girl gave me & my sister free sample of Lee Chul (LC) Professional Hair Kerker. When I got home, I searched on internet about LC and found out that it was a Korean hair salon and official website is here. They might be producing their original brand of shampoo & soap.


I got a plastic bag sample with four items in it. A Wild Flower Coconut Body Gel, Wild Flower Sea Fennel Body Wash, Wild Flower + Scalp Hair Mask, and Wild Flower + Scalp Shampoo. The main color for its product packaging are simply black & white. Actually, I was interested in the "Wild Flower" word by it.


Ingredients for Wild Flower Sea Fennel Body Wash : Non-paraben, sulphate, silicon, artificial colours (Non additionals). Aroma effect with lavender, jasmine, rosemary, camomile, peppermint oil gives skin to relieve. Chritmum maritimum extract and sodium hyaluronate supply moisture and creates protection film to keep moisturized on the skin. How to use : put an adequate ammount of cream, make soft foam, rub all your body, and wash with warm water.


Ingredients for Wild Flower Coconut Body Gel : Non-paraben, sulphate, silicon, artificial colours (Non additionals). Aroma effect with lavender, jasmine, rosemary, camomile, peppermint oil gives skin to relieve. And coconut oil and sodium hyaluronate keep skin moisturized with protection film in supply of moisture. How to use : put an adequate ammount of cream, make soft foam, rub all your body, and wash with warm water.


Ingredients for Wild Flower + Scalp Shampoo : Non-paraben, sulphate, silicon, artificial colours (Non additionals). Natural vegetable source for scalp protection and soothing effect, like lavender, jasmine, rosemary, camomile, peppermint herb, rice ferment extract, and pleuropterus multiflorus extract, supply moisture and nutrients to hair with aroma effect of essential oil for soothing scalp and sensitive hair. A cleansing effect of fine foam purifies dirty residue and secretion to keep scalp and hair clean and healthy. How to use : After washing hair with warm water, make foam with a suitable ammount of shampoo, massage smoothly scalp and hair for 1-2 minutes, and wash hair.


Ingredients for Wild Flower + Scalp Hair Mask : Non-paraben, sulphate, silicon, artificial colours (Non additionals). Natural vegetable source for scalp protection and soothing effect, Avena strigosa seed extract creates a strong protection film for hair, and vegetable oil, such as argan oil, camellia japonica seed oil, and etc, and wax complex supply oil with coating hair to prevent damage for shiny and smooth hair. Protein complex extracted from malt supply nutrients to damaged hair with essential oil for soothing scalp and hair. How to use : After shampoo, dry hair with towel, put an adequate ammount of cream (about 20-30gr) all over hair. After 5-10 minutes, wash hair with warm water.


Tadaah!! This is when my expectation goes wrong. I thought it would be the best body wash/gel and shampoo that I've tried. But quality can't be proven just from its packaging, price, and brand. The body wash, while it smells nice, similar to 5 stars hotel's soap, it doesn't do any impressive effect on my skin. In fact, it does hard to wash/clean up with water. I still prefer my Cow Brand's Bouncia for its easy to wash and its soft smell rather than an expensive smelly soap. Though it is indeed hydrating enough, similar to Bouncia. Of course, Bouncia is cheaper and same quality. Texture is watery, but oily so it is hard to wash, little foam can be made so I don't feel clean enough after using it.

When the body wash smells nice, the shampoo and hair mask! OMG!! It smells like essential oil, specially cajeput oil or we calls it "minyak kayu putih", useful for cold sickness. The wild flower scent was not that good, and I hate the smell (I never want to use cajeput oil). The hair mask's smell is similar, though the shampoo smells stronger. I didn't feel any effect on my hair after using its shampoo. And it won't let my hair silky smooth like when I'm using Shiseido Tsubaki / Ma Cherie. Yuck! I won't buy that kind of smelly shampoo without any effect. Thank God I got only in sample size because if I go to the salon, I wouldn't let my hair being wash with that.

The body gel smells nice with coconut perfume. Although it's a body gel, the scent made me wanted to eat it. But although the smell is nicer than body wash, its texture is the same, hard to wash. Still, I didn't fell clean enough after wash it with water.

The only useful item for me is the hair mask. After shower and washing hair, dry it with towel then put it on hair. After a few minutes, my hair felt smooth, very smooth! Though the appearance is the same as using Tsubaki.... So, I won't buy it too. What the purpose of buying expensive hair mask if a shampoo can do the same? I would work twice with using the hair mask after washing hair, plus I hate the smell.

That's all my review for LC Professional sample I've got. I don't think I will buy that since on qoo10, the price is around USD 42.00 for an item (There are many more products being sold. My sample just contains four of them), which is very expensive without quick result and smells bad.

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossip and web stuff and this is really annoying. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for making this site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    pure coconut oil for hair

    ReplyDelete