Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Tsubaki Damage Care Conditioner My Experience

by - 10/30/2014 11:34:00 AM

Many must have tried Shiseido Tsubaki right? I have used the red (Shining series) bottle one, which was very good. It made my hair very smooth, I didn't need to comb. And another product from Shiseido also, Ma Cherie, has tropical fruit fragrance which is soothing. I like both of Shiseido's hair shampoo. Here, I tends to use brand from Shiseido in bathroom, while I prefers Kanebo for makeup. Quite funny, you see, I'm not a loyal customer for one brand so bare with many kinds of brand I will try. But if I find out it's good for me, I will keep purchasing. I bought 220ml bottle just to try if it's as good as another conditioner/hair mask I've tried, example for Schwarzkopf conditioner and Lee Chul Hair KerKer hair mask. This is Tsubaki website.


Still, it's hard to find Watsons who sells Tsubaki range, although Kracie (Kanebo) Ichikami is easy to find, in big superstore such as Carrefour. What I dislike about Kracie is..it made my hair too stiff I couldn't comb it easily. Though it also have same effect on making my hair tip more shipshape. Yup, When I used Pantene before, it didn't heal my damage hair after coloring and smoothing. My hair tip doesn't have branch but it does stand up on each tip. This does makes my hair more unnatural and not shiny. I also tried Pantene conditioner in the past but as expected, it won't do anything. I guess Pantene is unsuitable for me despite I have used it for almost 10 years (I forgot how many years exactly, but more or less it's 10 years. Before, I used Sunsilk and had dandruff). Well, I think European shampoo which already made in Indonesia are low quality, trust me.

I thought of using Shiseido Ma Cherie conditioner first before trying Tsubaki. But on Nihonmart website, they just sells the Air Feel type conditioner. Oh well, I need the Moisture one because I want it touchably soft! Please sell the Moisture type more than Air Feel one, including the 500ml shampoo! Else, I need to buy Ma Cherie from Rakuten Japan again and I must wait for almost a month to arrive. Is this such a burden to use high quality shampoo, while in Thailand or Singapore, Ma Cherie can be found at Watsons? Urgh, I hate this country even more which sells many European & American products but step aside from Asia! I feel Asian products are much more suitable for Asian people while many of European low brand makes my face/lip/hair/anything more dry.

So here it is. I bought Tsubaki Damage Care conditioner. Why didn't I try the same color as my shampoo? The Shining series I mean. It's because the two of them have similar bottle and red color so I'm afraid I need more time to read the shampoo or conditioner text while bathing. It's true. They have same shape, color, and text position. Moreover, the larger text is in Japanese katakana, when the English text is beyond that and very tiny. Gosh, my eyes are in myopia and astigmatism!


I noticed many Japanese bottle packaging have sticker on its bottle. It might be to attract customer through larger effective ads. The Damage Care claims to repair damaged hair, colored-hair, permed, sun-damaged, etc. All of Tsubaki products contains camellia which will repairs and moisturizes hair from root to tip. The picture below will get the ingredients in it.

Ingredients (taken from Amazon.com)
Water, sorbitol, DPG, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, stearyl PG dimethylamine, glutamic acid, aminopropyl dimethicone, hydroxyethyl urea, PEG-90m, steartrimonium chloride, phytosteryl/octydodecyl lauroyl glutamate, camellia raticulata seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, poly-quaternium-61, cetyl alchohol, mineral oil, bis-isobutyl PEG-14/amodimethicone copolymer, isoceteth-10, glycerin,butylene glycol (BG), PCA ethyl cocoyl arginate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, CI 17200, CI 19140, CI 61570.

Directions (taken from Amazon.com)
Wash hair, wring dry. Massage appropriate amount into hair, being sure to reach follicles, cover strands and hair ends. Rinse well with clear warm water. Can be used daily.


Okay, let's stop with the unseen picture. It's about the effect! It is moisturizing my hair, similar quality to LC Hair KerKer and Schwarzkopf!!! I'm glad I buy it because it's a Japanese product and I tends to use them rather than Western. Blame me for watching anime over 15 years and playing games etc, but I still need Japanese products. Part of it because the packaging are cute, while it have high quality even of it's sold at drugstore (If calculated to Rupiah, of course it is expensive but blame this country for low currency. When another country finds it cheap, we thinks it's expensive).

Despite I love it for having similar effect to Schwarzkopf etc., I think the scent is too much. I can still smell it even on the next day, which is pretty rare because Japanese products tends to made it unscented. The fragrance is floral but it's stronger than Shining type. Okay, maybe I will try the Shining conditioner later after I emptied this one (I must hold the urge to try another type of product or else, it will be the same as my 3 bottles shampoo in my bathroom which my sister already complaints). As for hair mask, uh, after trying LC Hair KerKer hair mask and the effect is similar to conditioner, I don't think I need to use it. It's a bother too and I like to bathing fast. Usually I wash my hair for only 10 minutes while without washing hair needs 5 minutes. If I use too much product, I will be staying longer in bathroom, right? But maybe I'll try it later considering a hair mask is often used 1-2 times a week right?



Nb: When I must playing Butterfly Lip otome game faster, I am in rush to translating manga. Hey, it takes time to translate one manga and I am obsessed now. But it won't take long until I find something more interesting. And I first just wanted to read more chapter of manga, but I couldn't bare watching untranslated one so I took it. Though there must be some mistake because I never go to Japanese language school, I'm embarassing. I learnt Japanese autodidact

You May Also Like

1 Comments