Home

Reviews

About Me

NIVEA Vitamin Shake Cranberry & Raspberry Review

by - 10/12/2014 11:19:00 AM

Back to my new favorite lip product! Now is for the lipbalm, especially NIVEA Vitamin Shake in Cranberry & Raspberry flavor.


This is not the first time I bought NIVEA lipbalm. I had bought NIVEA Fruity Shine Cherry before, but I dislike it's too red color for a lipbalm. I tends to love a non-color lipbalm, because I love my Etude House Kissful Lip Care Lipbalm #Peach. It can be used below my lipstick so I want it that a lipbalm has no color. Sadly, the Fruity Shine Cherry has really red color, if I apply more than 2 swipes. The smell is cherry, some might not get use to it. I like how it smell but I dislike it's too strong. So it's like hate-and-like relationship with NIVEA lipbalm and since, I think I won't buy NIVEA lipbalm anymore.

But one day, my Etude's lipbalm is almost gone so I need a new one. When I searched at my local Carrefour supermarket, I just saw tinted lipbalm such as NIVEA Fruity Shine and Lip Ice. I won't choose them anymore. But then my eyes came to the NIVEA Vitamin Shake for its beautyful light milky-pink color with a bit of red (you can see my first picture). I thought it wasn't a tinted lipbalm at first (punch me) because I read the packaging in a hurry 'cause my sister insisted to go home quickly. I grabbed it on my trolley and purchased it at cashier without thinking much.


After I opened its cap, I saw a beautiful marble color of pink-red stick (above picture). Then I thought, "Gosh! It will be TINTED!". The smell is supposed to be cranberry & raspberry mix, but for me, it's the same as my cherry, just a bit lighter. Thank God it's not as strong as my smelly cherry and I want to eat it more if it's like that. As for texture, it's more melty than Etude Kissful Lip Care (because my Kissful does stick to my lip better than NIVEA's melty texture that I think it's like putting cream). But for quality, NIVEA also did made my lip smoother.

And yes, while it's not see-able, the Vitamin Shake also has tint of milky pink. But if I swipe it just once, I won't notice the color. After 2-3 swipes, I was sure it had pink color then tried to swipe it on tissue paper. It really has pink color! But it's beautiful, just like My Lips But Better (MLBB). You can see my lips here after using NIVEA Vitamin Shake Cranberry & Raspberry:


See? The color is my lip-alike. I like it so much because nowadays, I like Japanese-style lipstick/lipgloss which is nude (In the middle of waiting for my Coffret d'Or Set to arrive. Inside the set are nude lipgloss, brown eyeshadow palette, and pink powder blush). Oh my, this lipbalm might be, can be use as pink lip concealer? www~~ I might use it to office without putting lipstick as it's very beautiful. In the end, please see my photo wearing it:

It's like my lip color ain't it? Nudy pink! What I used : Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion, Tony Moly Cat's Wink Pact, Peripera Wholly Deep Liner Kit in glittery brown & white for under-eyes, NIVEA Vitamin Shake Cranberry & Raspberry.

NB: Sadly, I broke my Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge #Marshmallow Pink because it fell...

You May Also Like

0 Comments