Home

Reviews

About Me

Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner N-Black

by - 10/24/2014 04:58:00 PM

I bought this pen-type liquid eyeliner in November 2013 (last year) and it still functioning very well. Even more, it's smooth and small tip gives perfection in drawing lines. From two liquid eyeliners I have, I like Heroine Make the best. But yeah, you can see that I'm not a eyeliner girl. I can live without it. So maybe my comparison can't be precise because I just had tried a tiny pencil liner and two liquid types.


I first tried to draw eyeliner from Etude House's Slim & Long Sharp Liner. From trying to draw precise line with that, and I couldn't even draw anything on my eyelid, I thought I couldn't try any other eyeliner. There's time I was desperate to learn how to use eyeliner and gave up hope of using it. Though the urge increased when I thought I must try different type of eyeliner. From pencil liner, I bought Etude House Oh M'eye Line based on my friend's direction. Of course everything are in black color cause I think an eyeliner must be black to be able to give strong and bigger eyes. The hope came back because I could learn how to use in just 3-4 times (I learnt using eyeliner from blogger, not asking anyone or see my family using it). Okay, I guess my eyeliner type is liquid one!

And then I found out this one of the best pen-type liquid eyeliner on blogs! I had read review that think it's the winner over Dolly Wink. So I tried this first, asking my sister's supplier to buy it from Japan. Yep, of course the supplier was shock because she's supposed to sell figurine. Let's skip that story. In a way or more, I got this and very happy to use it. It became my Holy Grail eyeliner after trying 3 products.

Back to Kiss Me Heroine Make eyeliner. The pen tube color is purple, makes it classical with the text style and border in gold color. Packaging.. as always from Japanese product, always uses plastic. It's of course showed that it's not too expensive, but if I imported it, the price would be 2x. The tip of this liner is very small, so I can draw any thin line on my lid. Very easy and my hand got used to it in 2 times trying. Of course I will look more to try Dolly Wink if this already empty, but so far, around this year it's still functioning really well because I rarely use eyeliner. I'm too lazy to do that sometimes, if I use eyeshadow, I don't use eyeliner. Some said it would look natural too, by the way. And here is the picture of my eye using this eyeliner:

This little line gives my eye different feelings, right? I'd like to draw a thin line with cute wavy wing. It's just my handstyle, okay? I never tried drawing bold and strong line anyway. Even though it's easy to use, I must draw 2-3 times to get this result because the tip is very small. To make thicker line, I must give many strokes. Using AGEHA softlens Lunatia Brown.

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. That is such a cute pen liner!! Gosh, you are so beautiful! I love this eyeliner too, I only use this and my Nior Liquid Eye Liners.

    ReplyDelete