Home

Reviews

About Me

Tirtir Waterism Glow Tint #01 Mauve Rose Pearls & #02 Merry Coral

by - 10/17/2024 07:35:00 PM

 Tirtir is not about base makeup and skincare.
I finally grabbed the Waterism Glow Tint from it.
The color I first bought was Mauve Rose Pearls.
But I noticed the liptint has glitter, so I tried purchasing another non-glitter shade.
And now, I have two of it with cheap price online.


TIRTIR Waterism Glow Tint is a hydrating lip tint
that provides 12 hours of continuous moisture, plumping effect,
and a dazzling shine, available in 9 natural colors to enhance your natural beauty.
 
Colors:

I chose no.01 & 02 colors repetitively.
I think I like no.02 color the best.
But let's see in the picture below, which one will suit me?

Packaging is very bulky!
I don't think I'd like to keep it in my bag forever.
But despite the bulky packaging, it is unique and pretty glass-like.

As a liptint, it has a sweet scent and nice taste.
It will settled into lips after applying.
This is the type of liptint that won't be transferring much,
and I like this kind so much.
The color stays well after eating, only the glitter (no.01) disappeared.
It is kind of moisturizing on my lips.
 
Below are the pictures from #01 Mauve Rose:

Applied thickly.



And this is for #02 Merry Coral:

 
Applied thickly.

Which color suit me best?
I'd like to think that Merry Coral is the best for me,
because it can give a highlight to my overall makeup.
And I like it doesn't have glitter.
Meanwhile, the Mauve Rose will give a mature-like feelings,
because it is more of a purple color.
I don't think I will purchase other color,
despite it have so many colors already.
They all look so similar, a bit of brown-ish like red color.
But I think I will repurchase Merry Coral.
Overall, the liptint suit my taste.



MY THOUGHTS OF TIRTIR WATERISM GLOW TINT:
+ A liptint that stays long. The glitter in Mauve Rose will disappear and creating natural tinted lips.
+ It will be settled to lips like my own lips, and doesn't feel heavy.
+ The price is a bit cheap that it now has come to Indonesia legally.
+ Has nice scent and a bit of sweet taste.
+ Minimum transfer.
+ Moisturizing dry lips.
- Bulky, big packaging.
- Other brand has the same kind of liptint.

You May Also Like

0 Comments