Home

Reviews

About Me

Cosme Decorte Eye Glow Gem #BE802 Leather Pink & Rouge Decorte #27 Dusty Rose

by - 1/31/2023 11:05:00 AM

 This is my first post in 2023.
 It has been very busy at work and I don't feel of writing too much.
Meanwhile, I'm getting older so writing is too tiring now, astigmatism.
Anyway, I bought Cosme Decorte eyeshadow and lipstick in Singapore Takashimaya.
I'm glad I found it although I didn't initially go there to buy Decorte.
These two colors are the one I chose from many color variations at the dept store.
So it means a lot to me, who always purchased its Christmas coffret.
Now, I could choose my own favorite and not a coffret!


Upon purchasing it, I got three free masks.
I have not try it yet though.
But it seems good, considering the image brand.



01. Eye Glow Gem #BE802 Leather Pink



Leather Pink is the fourth Eye Glow Gem I owned.
This is a cream eyeshadow in bouncy texture.
There are many colors to choose, from brown to bright color.
I thought I had chosen the good color for my skintone.
But it seems Leather Pink is too sheer for me.
Eye Glow Gem is a monochromatic eye color with a steamy matte texture
that allows you to freely enjoy the color and texture.


On to the real case!


The coffret version I have always use pink or cream color case.
But the actual non-limited case is black, similar to many department store brands,
such as Shu Uemura, ADDICTION, NARS, MAC, etc.


You will amaze when I open the box.
The feelings to open it is like opening a pandora box.
Especially because of the design.


Very cute and stylish!
I love the box so much.
It's like an opened flower bud.


This is the actual product, BE802 Leather Pink.
Maybe it looks like a leather texture in dark rose pink.
It seems brown-ish on my skin though.




Look at the cute color!
I feel satisfied choosing it.
But at the same time, it is also too sheer.


Sometimes, I put it as a base, then add PK886 from 2018 collection and point color.
Last, I put PK891 from 2019 collection as glitter color on bottom lid.
Or add PK892 from 2021 to upper lid as a top glitter color.



02. Rouge Decorte #27 Dusty Rose


For ideal lips that brighten even your heart, expression,
and impression with colors full of vitality. 
Vivid color development and glossy moisture continue, 
5 textures, 51 shades of lipstick.
 

This time, for Rouge Decorte, is my third piece of it.
I love the moisture it gives to my lips.
And the color feels soft.
Light texture, doesn't show chapped lips.
 

Lipstick case is black, similar to Eye Glow Gem.




Dusty Rose is a smoky lilac pink color, according to the description.
I can see the purple-ish tone on it.
I thought it was rose, because Japanese cosmetic used
a brown tone pink for rose color.
But the website says it is lilac.


Comparing Dusty Rose and the limited edition mutual love.
If I also compare with 2022 collection, Ruddy Lip,
they are all have different colors case.
Mutual love have satin rouge finish, Ruddy Lip is glow type,
and Dusty Rose is glow type.


Swatches:


Super love the light texture and smooth finish on my dry lips!
It is purple-ish pink, without brown tone.
Just a bluish purple.
I rarely found this kind of color.


Swatches for all reviews:



Between the eyeshadow and lipstick, I chose lipstick color.
It's not that I dislike the eyeshadow.
I love the texture from Eye Glow Gem and already have four of them.
But Leather Pink is too sheer for me.
I thought it would look smokey brown, because I don't know the name
when I purchased it and found on the website.
Turns out it is pink, and super natural with brown tone.

Meanwhile, Rouge Decorte #27 Dusty Rose is a very rare color.
I found most rose color turns beige / brown pink for Japanese cosmetic.
But it is a real purple!
Of course one of the reason I love this lipstick range, more than Coffret D'or,
is because Decorte is very moisturizing.




You May Also Like

0 Comments