Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Esprique Purely Veil Cheek #PK-3c コーセー エスプリーク ピュアリーベール チーク #PK-3c

by - 4/26/2022 12:03:00 AM

Last time, I had purchased Purely Veil Cheek in shade #RO-7c.
I don't know why I always pick c color type, not the glow type.
But because the first purchase is in cool rose shade,
I want another shade in brighter pink.
That's why I chose PK-3c.
There was a huge discount for this blusher.


The skin shines with natural color.
A cheek color that melts into the skin and gives a ruddy
and natural three-dimensional appearance that oozes out from inside.
It achieves both good coloring and clarity,
and can be finished easily without any technique.
It has a good fit to the skin and has a beautiful finish
with a sense of sheerness for 8 hours * while coloring. 
Contains moisturizing ingredients and oil.
A moist, high-quality powder that melts into the skin,
does not spill over and has a dry finish.
With a smooth and soft spread,
the special brush softens and blurs naturally.
Unscented.


 

Thankfully, the type sold in Indonesia is including its case.
I don't need to buy separate case for this.

Still use Kitagawa Keiko.
New model is Aragaki Yui.
I think this is an older batch product.


Pretty case like always.
In rose gold and silver color.
Black at the bottom case.
PK-3c is pink color without glitter.



Swatches:

 
PK-3c is a bright pink, almost red.
Suitable for people in cool tone because it will brighten complexion.
But it is also okay for normal skintone like mine.
After mixing two colors, the highlight and main color,
the pink will become blurry.


Since I use it sheer on all four pictures, the pink is not noticeable.
It looks like my bright pinkish cheeks.
The camera couldn't take its color well.

 
The two pictures above is after using this blusher for 10 hours.
Sorry for my tired face.
Stays long on dry skin, using Esprique Liquid Compact BB as a base makeup.
I didn't put powder on after using the Liquid BB.
Even though the powder doesn't include glitter, it gives thin shimmer on my cheeks.
A pretty blush!

Young at heart forever...
I love going to places with animals.
But my friends don't like it as much as I do.
Thankfully, my family also like animals so we often go family outing together.
 
As of here, on the third picture,
I put the blusher stronger than the others.
It looks very red on real life, but camera still took it as natural as always.
I don't prefer putting bold blusher, so I won't use this technique anymore.
It stays long even though I only put it lightly.

Between RO-7c and PK-3c, I think I love rose color more.
It feels more natural for daily and more mature color.
But PK-3c is also a natural color that won't be too much for daily makeup.
I will use it if I want cuter theme and brighter complexion.

You May Also Like

0 Comments