Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Esprique Prime Tint Rouge #RD452 Orange Red コーセー エスプリーク プライムティント ルージュ #RD452 オレンジレッド

by - 6/17/2022 01:16:00 PM

 This is the second time I purchased Esprique Prime Tint Rouge.
The previous color is #PK856 and I love it so much.
A long staying lipstick that gives tinted lips but also hydrating.
Prime Tint Rouge is a perfect lipstick for my dry lips.



Color variations:


RD452 is described as Orange Red.
I chose this color because I wanted red lipstick that is not too strong for daily use.
Because after getting older, I'd prefer red lip color more than MLBB.
But I still prefer MLBB color for daily use though.
Anyway, RD452 is the usual Japanese "red" color, a bit pinkish even though it's natural tone.




I won't write too much in this post since I have put all description on PK856.
I like how the lipstick case is not bulky.
It is slim but made of thin light metal so it looks luxurious.


Since this is a glossy lipstick, it contains very thin glitter that won't be visible.
Orange Red is a neutral warm red.
Even though it seems warm, it can be used on any skintone.
Because Japanese red always contains real red.
It is rarely too orange.


Comparing PK856 and RD452.
PK856 is cool toned pink red, slightly berry like color.
RD452 is more of watermelon red.


The red is natural for daily use.
It gives tinted finish that won't budge after washing it with water.
And as usual, it gives hydrating and moisturize my lips well.


Between RD452 and PK856, of course I chose PK856.
I look younger with pink lips right? 😋
 But I don't dislike RD452.
It is a good red for daily wear, even when I hang out with friends.
The red in glossy lipstick won't be too bold and make me looks old.
 





You May Also Like

0 Comments