Home

Reviews

About Me

Barenbliss Make Me Classy Eyebrow #01 Walnut Brown

by - 10/11/2021 11:36:00 PM

 There are only two shades available for Barenbliss Make Me Classy Eyebrow pencil.
The shade I chose is the lightest, #01 Walnut Brown.
Other color is #02 Hot Chocolate.
This is a normal pencil eyebrow with spoolie brush.
 

The diamond brow groomer.

What It Is: A diamond-shaped tip Matic pencil infused with natural oil
to draw a healthy groomed brow.

How to Use:

Create short, hair-like strokes using upward motions to the sparse areas of your brows.
Build up the color as desired, and use the attached spoolie to comb through the brow.


Shades to choose:


Hot chocolate will be too dark and too black for my current hair color.
I didn't color my hair for two years and started to be my natural hair color,
except the bottom of around 3-5cm now.
 

There is no difference in packaging with other brand's eyebrow pencil.
 

Diamond shape pencil, reminds me of Colorgram:


Swatches:


Even the lightest shade available is a dark brown.
Well, for my natural hair color, this Walnut Brown is too warm.
Similar to Etude House in usual Brown color.


I don't hate this pencil.
But I don't like it too much because it is too pigmented.
I can't build sheer stroke with this pencil easily.
Too bad, still like sheer and a bit hard eyebrow pencil rather than this type.
But most people will like pigmented pencil like this.
It's just not for me.
I would prefer sheer pencil to color my thick eyebrows.


Considering the cheap price, this pencil might be good.
Staying power is also good on my dry skin.
But I have never experience any smearing color for eyebrow.
Although if I need to repurchase, I will consider Colorgram than this
because the colors are all dark.
 




MY THOUGHTS OF BARENBLISS MAKE ME CLASSY EYEBROW #01 WALNUT BROWN:
+ Cheap.
+ Pigmented, only need a few strokes.
+ Staying power is good.
+ Easy to draw and comes with spoolie.
+ Diamond shape pencil for easier step to fill in the edge of brows.
- Only have two dark brown colors.

You May Also Like

0 Comments