Home

Reviews

About Me

Bourjois Rouge Edition Souffle de Velvet #03 VIPeach

by - 4/19/2018 09:05:00 PM

Bourjois is a makeup brand from France.
I've bought a few products before, including foundation and blush.
I really like them very much, except for the Effet Smoky Pencil.
Now is the time for me to try the lip product.
Coz I never tried it before.
The one I bought is Rouge Edition Souffle de Velvet in #03 VIPeach.

I was interested in the name, Souffle de Velvet.
The texture is a bit similar to Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse.
But the work is similar to Peripera Ink Airy Velvet.
VIPeach color is especially similar to Peripera Ink Airy Velvet


The Souffle de Velvet itself is labelled as sheer matte lip stain.
It is surely will last longer than normal lipstick.


While the packaging seems bulky because of the rectangular shape,
it is thin enough to put in my shelf.
But the size if not much, compared with Innisfree.
And it is more expensive than Peripera.


VIPeach is lean on orange red on my lips.
Maybe because I'm too pale and it shows out more.
I thought the peach color would be coral.
I really find it similar to Peripera It Brown Orange no matter what.
But still prefer Peripera because this has a smell & taste of plastic.
But overall, Bourjois is a very good affordable brand.


Staying power is normal, it doesn't leave much stain.
And I can erase the color using water and tissue paper.
It's still transferring on glass, minimum color though.
It doesn't moisturize my lips, which is a down point.

The picture on the right creates a peach color in real.
But I don't think wearing bold will be the same.

The color differences between indoor lighting.

I had a hard time picking a good Western brand lip product,
since most of them didn't suit my dry lips.
And it also happen with Bourjois.
It doesn't moisturize my lips and cracked at the end of the day.
I think I'll keep it up with Korean / Japanese brand lip product,
except Revlon Crayon type.

When I put lipbalm first.



MY THOUGHTS OF BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION SOUFFLE DE VELVET #03 PEACH:
+ Fit into lips and minimum transferring.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips even though it also settles to dry area.
+ Also good for gradation.
+ Light feeling but don't swipe more than 2 times or it will be too thick.
+ Pigmented and buildable.
- Instead of peach, it gives me orange-red color. It only shows out peach if I use lipbalm under or in sheer gradation look.
- More expensive than Peripera.
- Not long lasting enough, unlike a lip tint.
- Doesn't moisturize lips.

You May Also Like

0 Comments