Home

Reviews

About Me

My Best Cosme 2016

by - 12/28/2016 11:04:00 PM

We have come to the end of the year. For that, I will summarize what I've been liking, keeping it being liked, or whatever thing is my favorite for around 2016. These might be the later product, limited edition, some which doesn't get produced anymore, or a new product I got this year. Let's go.


1. Best primer : Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur
2. Best foundation / BB cream (bottle or cushion) : Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion #21
3. Best concealer : L'oreal True Match Concealer #W123
4. Best powder / powder foundation : Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder #MO
5. Best eyebrow mascara / pencil / powder : Canmake Eyebrow Liquid #01
6. Best eyeshadow powder / cream / stick : Kanebo Coffret D'or Full Smile Eyes Total Designing Set #1
7. Best eyeliner liquid / gel / cream / pencil : BCL Browlash EX Slim Gel Pencil Liner #Brown
8. Best mascara waterproof / non-waterproof : Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara #01
9. Best cheek cream / powder / liquid : BEYOND Alice in Glow Lip & Cheek #04
10. Best lipstick : Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick #3
11. Best lipbalm : Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #05
12. Best contact lens : Select Fairy Select 1 Day Street Brown
13. Best skincare : Hatomugi Skin Conditioner & Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream. Mix them well everyday and my skin becomes very smooth without dry patches.


That's all for my chosen product 2016. Some easily found products are used everyday, while some expensive and hard to find products are used rarely. I think most part of my chosen brand is my favorite, but it is based on the fitting purposes of the product on my very dry skin.

So Merry Christmas 2016 and Happy New Year 2017 everyone! See you in the next year.

You May Also Like

0 Comments