Home

Reviews

About Me

L'oreal Shine Caresse Lip Tint #600 Venus & #604 Bella, True Match Concealer #W123 Fair / Light Warm

by - 12/31/2015 01:44:00 PM

Back with L'oreal again. I think I fell in love with their product lately. After trying Blossom Caresse Cushion Tint or Tint Caresse, I bought Shine Caresse Lip Tint. This is a liquid tinted lip product, which gives stain afterward. Mine are shade #604 Bella and #600 Venus. But! There was 20% discount if I buy more than Rp 300.000 at the counter, so I grabbed their concealer, True Match Concealer #W123 Fair / Light Warm. I picked the fairest shade because I'm disappointed of my Canmake Cover & Stretch Concealer UV no.02. It's too dark for me, so sometimes, when I put on powder on top (not BB cream), the dark shades gives me yellow panda eyes. I should've bought the lightest shade, but it was sold out when I grabbed it.


Well, I bought three L'oreal's products. I'm broke at the moment...


Close up for the number:

I don't know. Should I write something about the box? It's just a normal box with black-silver color.

The cap will be opened by rotating it. An easy to use lip tint. This packaging is similar to a lipgloss. And very elegant with silver case. The tint color can be seen and this gives shorter time to search for desirable color.



01. L'oreal Shine Caresse Lip Tint #600 Venus


Venus' shade is lighter than Bella. On tube, it looks like very pink, with a hint of coral / orange. Even though it looks vivid on tube and brush, it gives off stain like a lipgloss. Sheer, but some colors are pigmented. On lips, Venus would look like my juicy natural lip color.


02. L'oreal Shine Caresse Lip Tint #604 Bella


Bella is, as I've said, have darker shade than Venus. Right now, I can find Bella on many Japanese Youtube tutorials. I don't know why, but this shade is popular there. Bella has a red with hint orange color on lips, but it looks normal pink on tube. Although it also has sheer finishing like Venus, the color comes out pretty bold.


Swatches:

This are swatches on hand. From left-right: Bella-Venus. Bella is darker and leaves bold stain. It's hard to blend after it sinks into my skin. While Venus is easy to blend like a normal gloss. But the two of them did leave stain, although it could be erased.

Bare lips:


With #604 Bella (above) and #600 Venus (below):


See? I think Bella is my favorite because the color payoff is visible. Meanwhile, Venus is unnoticeable, but still gives me red & healthier lips than my pale bare lips. Too bad, the only thing I dislike about Shine Caresse is it has sour plastic taste & smell for a few minutes. Also, Bella stays longer than Venus. I should have bought shade Lolita instead of Venus because Venus have similar shade with Bella.

With #604 Bella:


With #600 Venus:

Using True Match Concealer in #W123 and Shine Caresse Lip Tint #600 Venus. Also, my Coffret D'or Soft Glamorous Eyes #08 Rose Variation as my eyeshadow.


03. L'oreal True Match Concealer #W123 Fair / Light Warm


This concealer is a tube-type with fat brush (like a nail color brush). The liquid is water-y, more than my Canmake, which is very dry. I think I have picked up the right color for me. It doesn't have scent and doesn't dry my skin. The only Fair shade available in Indonesia is Warm tone. I think other countries have cool undertone concealer from this range. I don't care as long as it suits me.

Swatch on hand. It covers redness a bit, but the stain remains.

This is the picture of the areas that needed concealer (I have very few of them so these are what I found). My panda eyes and acne mark. I'm quiet satisfied with the result. And I think this doesn't make my eyes area dry.


Final thoughts for L'oreal Shine Caresse Lip Tint:
+ Pretty shades to choose from MLBB to bold.
+ Gives stain, although not as long as matte lip tint would do (ex: Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse).
+ Sheer finish. Suitable for everyday wears.
+ Moisturizes lips.
+ Doesn't appear dry on lips. It's more a like a gloss.
+ Doesn't transfer much, although it can transfer.
+ Not too expensive (think of Laneige or Menard's lipstick).
+ Easy to find because L'oreal counters are everywhere.
- Taste & smell like sour and plastic.
- Still transfer to straw etc.
- Can be erased if being rubbed a few times.


Final thoughts for L'oreal True Match Concealer:
+ Covering quiet well. Erasing my panda eyes!
+ Doesn't give dry finish.
+ Doesn't melt throughout day.
+ Easy to use and not too creamy.
+ While covering black spots like my panda eyes, it also covers wrinkles.
- Must swatch a few times until it can cover well. Means: use more products!


PS: Happy new year 2016 everyone! I hope I can continue blogging next year either for my lifestyle nor my gaming blog. If you want to know, Maybelline Japan (and around there such as China) released its cushion BB cream! L'oreal and MAC also released its cushion type recently. I wonder if they will get into here. But based on a review, I think the Japanese chose Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion (moist) than Maybelline (semi-matte).

You May Also Like

0 Comments