Home

Reviews

About Me

DAISO Brilliant Lip Gloss #Baby Pink with Light

by - 12/23/2015 10:53:00 AM

This lipgloss is actually my sister's. But she gave me to try for a day. It's another lipgloss from DAISO. The other one I have is in shade Shine Cherry. A red shade lipgloss on its liquid, but very sheer and almost doesn't have color. I think Baby Pink is no different.


Packaging is unique, the same as Shine Cherry. It has mirror and LED light if you opened its cap. I never found any lip product like this before. It seems like a toy, but it's quiet different on its own. The mirror really helps me applying lipgloss when I don't have mirror anywhere.



This Baby Pink shade is very sheer, doesn't have color on my lips. It's just make a glossy lips for me and helps moisturizing my lips. I don't have problem using DAISO lipgloss and I think it's better than our country's Emina brand. With cheap price, this lipgloss helps me achieve natural, but juicy lips. The only thing bothers me for all shade of Brilliant Lipgloss is it have plastic smell. But as long as it didn't give me chapped lips, it worked well. I like this lipgloss because it's cheap, moisturizing, have good quality, the mirror and light helps me to apply clean-ly.

On lips

My gosh. My face is very chubby here. Minimum makeup because of holiday feeling. The lipgloss almost like my bare lips. We can say it's a clear gloss.

You May Also Like

0 Comments