Home

Reviews

About Me

Bbia Shade and Shadow #05 Dark Grey & #09 Vintage Rose Brown, Plush Shadow #09 I'm Sad Spring

by - 12/29/2015 10:24:00 AM

I usually bought a palette eyeshadow. I think it's better to have more colors and easy to create gradation than buying one color to mix with another. Yeah, that's because I'm not creative enough to create new gradation. But this time, I thought of buying mono eyeshadow from Bbia. This brand is famous recently by their single shadow. I found many Korean tutorials on Youtube using its eyeshadow. And it's a perfect time because I'm searching for matte eyeshadow. Bbia has many ranges from matte to glitters, so I'm easily attracted. Also, it can be used either for eyebrows or blusher. I bought from Koreabuys website, but it took almost a month to arrive (online seller usually needs 2-3 weeks). But I think it was late because of many holidays this month. I know, the price is usually higher than normal online shop, but it's easy to choose because they have many brands available.

No, the Doraemon A'pieu Air Fit Cushion Holiday Edition is my sister's. She got attracted to the cushion type because of me.. Haha.... But she need cheaper price, so I recommend trying A'pieu than Etude House. And I got a big messenger bag from Koreabuys along with them.

The bonus bag. I think the material isn't good enough. It won't stand for a long time. But still a useful bonus rather than card etc.

What I bought are 3 Bbia mono shadows. The two are from Shade and Shadow range, no.05 Dark Grey and 09 Vintage Rose Brown. And one is from Plush Shadow range, no.09 I'm Sad Spring. The three of them are matte eyeshadows. I'm interested in Bbia's matte & unique colors, rather than usual color like brown / pink. So I grabbed grey color, and cool-toned brown & purple.



I kept putting A'pieu cushion! Urgh, I will ask my sister to try it once later. She bought shade #21 natural because her skin is darker than mine. And surprisingly, the finishing is a semi-matte. She doesn't like that (glowy), of course. But for general appearance, she looks great with the cushion (mom said the same thing), even though she topped it with powder again.

Bbia Shade and Shadow #05 Dark Grey is a cool-toned grey color. It can be used for natural eyebrows. Shade and Shadow #09 Vintage Rose Brown is a cool-toned brown (mixed of brown, rose, and purple color). Meanwhile, the Bbia Plush Shadow #09 I'm Sad Spring has more of rose and purple than brown. I think the shade I'm Sad Spring is a match with my Addiction #34 Winter Blush although Bbia shade is darker.


Bbia Shade and Shadow #05 Dark Grey & #09 Vintage Rose Brown


The grey shade is actually can be used for eyebrows. Meanwhile, I will just use it as a shadow for outer corner of my eyes. The vintage rose brown seems warmer than shade I'm Sad Spring and a little bit hint of purple (unnoticed).

Advertising pictures:
#05 Dark Grey

#09 Vintage Rose Brown


Bbia Plush Shadow #09 I'm Sad Spring


I think I'm Sad Spring has more purple-ish hue than Vintage Rose Brown. The pan is darker. It is still a matte shade and I think I can use it as a blusher too, right? -Addiction's vibe-

Advertising picture:


Swatch for Plush Shadow #09 I'm Sad Spring on hand:


Swatches for three of them on hand:


See? Bbia Plush Shadow #09 has cooler tone than Shade and Shadow #09. Now, let's try it on eyes.

This is from Shade and Shadow. I used #09 for entire eyelid. Then, using #05 for lining my eyes. Added K-Palette One Day Tattoo 24h WP #BR01 as my liner. No.09 looks like normal brown on my eyelid, despite it has purple hue. But! Too bad. I used it for about 10 hours going out and the grey shade mixed into my crease. It doesn't stay for a long time, even though I went out in air conditioned room. Maybe I should use it alone like the ads picture? But I swear the colors are very natural & unnoticed.



Bbia Plush Shadow #09 I'm Sad Spring alone. It looks purple-ish than Shade and Shadow #09, huh? I think this one is truly a purple shadow with hint of rose. I like it.


For the picture below, I tried using Dark Grey for my eyebrows and I'm Sad Spring for eyeshadow & blusher. They stands for more than 5 hours. As expected, it's better to use them alone so the color won't be mixed into each other. And glad my thoughts was right. I'm Sad Spring can be used as a blusher too. It has a hint of dark pink while on cheeks, right? But it's more purple-ish on my eyelids. It stands long too as a blusher.



Final Thoughts (Yes, I'm familiar with this format cause I've blogged about gaming a few years ago):
+ Matte & pretty natural shade.
+ They have many ranges from shadow to blusher to eyebrow color to choose in a small eyeshadow pan.
+ Pretty cheap price.
+ I chose unique colors and satisfied with the color payoff.
+ I think because it's matte, I like to use it alone to define my eyes. Not as gradation color. One is enough.
- In a single pan so must be creative enough of using it to create gradation (I'm lazy).
- Staying power is short, especially if mixing two colors. Or, 10 hours is already a long time?
- Hard to get because Bbia is infamous in my country.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I like them a lot! very soft and natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're natural indeed. Sadly, the Shade & Shadow type doesn't stay long.

      Delete