Home

Reviews

About Me

Rohto Indonesia Hada Labo CC Cream Ultimate Anti Aging #Royal Ivory with SPF35 / PA+++

by - 9/08/2019 12:17:00 AM

This is only a sample I got from purchasing online.
But I can still use it for a few times.
I'm glad it was in fairest shade, Royal Ivory, so I can use it.
I have never thought Rohto Indonesia can make a good product like this.
Since this is a CC cream, it doesn't have high coverage.

This CC Cream is a makeup base with Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol
to create a soft, bright, and pretty skin.
There are only two shades, Royal Ivory and Elegant Beige.

• For light skin
• Perfect Skin tone
• Anti Aging
• UV Protection
• Moisturizing
• Mild texture
• Silky Smooth
• No fragrance
• No alkohol

The sample I got only have a little amount of cream inside.
I think it will just do for 5-8 applications.
And I'm glad it has SPF so wearing it alone would be alright for a few hours.



A bit hard to squeeze it because the tube has so much air in it.
And since the cream is in souffle-like texture,
it doesn't come out easily.
A bit sticky & stiff compared from normal cream and liquid.

At first time squeezing the tube, I was surprise by how yellow this cream.
I thought it won't be suitable for my skintone, with minimum yellow tone.
But after trying to blend it on hand, it didn't look as yellow as it was.

Look at how yellow this is.
I was scared it won't suit my skintone.

The cream texture is very similar to Rohto SUGAO Hada Labo Air Fit CC Cream.
I don't know for the new texture of SUGAO, but mine is similar.
This is surprising, since SUGAO is expensive too for drugstore brand.
The price for SUGAO can be compared to Kanebo KATE.

Still look yellow than my actual skintone.

On my face, the CC cream creates semi-matte finish.
Coverage is low but can still cover some uneven skintone and redness.
Though it will be gone after a few hours because it can melt... 
Obviously, the color gives me yellow tone.

Cream is soft, souffle-like texture.
But the color is very yellow compared to SUGAO.
So far, I like the texture because it also spread souffle-like.
It will create a smooth surface and powder like texture.

This picture will help to notice that this CC Cream is yellow!
Please look at the difference between my hand, chin, and neck.
But if you don't look at the detail, it won't be noticeable at first glance.
The picture was taken after the cream had melted.
Some part of cream didn't stay at the right place.

But similar to SUGAO, on dry skin would crack a bit around nose.
But maybe some fitting good primer will keep it steady for a day.
I have tried using it under my favorite Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom
Jelly Cream but it doesn't stay well as I thought.
The cream would smear all over face,
creating discoloration (because it is yellow).
In the end, I must wipe it off with tissue so I think I have bare face after that.
And the other fail for me is because the cream is too light,
it doesn't blend easily.
So you need to make sure it spread well to cover all face skin.



I think Hada Labo CC Cream Ultimate Anti Aging is not
suitable for dry skin people like me.
It will create obvious dry patch and doesn't stay long.
Still searching for primer to be mixed with this cream.
But I don't really care.
Quality is good and have unique texture, but I can find better base makeup.
Nice try Hada Labo Indonesia, but I hope the formula will get better for dry skin.



MY THOUGHTS OF HADA LABO CC CREAM ULTIMATE ANTI AGING #ROYAL IVORY:
+ Souffle-like texture similar to Japanese SUGAO.
+ Cream is soft and smooth.
+ Cheap than overseas brand.
+ Have quite high SPF.
+ It doesn't create oily skin for entire day.
- Doesn't blend easily on dry skin & create dry patch.
- Staying power is bad.
- It is hard to find good primer that will make this cream stay long.

You May Also Like

0 Comments