Home

Reviews

About Me

Nature Lab Moist Diane Perfect Beauty #Extra Fresh & Repair Treatment モイストダイアン パーフェクトビューティ エクストラフレッシュ&リペア トリートメント

by - 9/19/2019 09:13:00 PM

Moist Diane from Nature Lab is a Japanese hair care brand.
Despite trying to figure on Japan's website, it also have English web.
Up until a few months ago, Moist Diane's model is Rola (remember old Visee?).
But from summer 2019, it launched "Miracle You" line
and picked Kiritani Mirei.

In Indonesia itself, Moist Diane only brought four lines,
three are from fixed series which are Extra Straight, Extra Damage Repair,
and Extra Shine.
Meanwhile, the one I bought is actually for summer and for oily hair,
Extra Fresh & Hydrate Treatment.


I didn't intend to but Fresh & Hydrate line because I have dry hair.
But there was only this line for Treatment at the store
and I didn't want to buy shampoo.
Remember I still have two Ma Cherie 500ml bottles shampoo.
One bottle can last for 8-10 months, which is insane.




This type of Moist Diane have mint scent,
which is similar to cough syrup.
It's like I put a medicine on my head.
But the scent will disappear after you wash it.
The scent is the only thing I don't like.
Mixing with mint scent, it creates refreshing & menthol feeling to scalp.
For people with oily hair might find it refreshing.
But for me, it blocks my nose so much.


It has blue bottle.
But the inside liquid is white.
It doesn't add more time to do in the bath because
as usual from Japanese hair care line, easily rinsed off.


I think the effect for my dry hair is not that uncomfortable despite the smell.
It gives me smooth and light hair.
My hair doesn't get entangled while combing it.
I get that easily when I don't use conditioner or treatment after washing.
But I don't think to repurchase Extre Fresh & Hydrate line anymore.
I don't like the scent.
Maybe I will try Extra Shine or Extra Damage Repair later.



MY THOUGHTS OF MOIST DIANE #EXTRA FRESH & HYDRATE TREATMENT:
+ Hair is smooth.
+ Doesn't get tangled when combing.
+ Doesn't get frizzy and feels light.
+ Easily rinsed off with water.
+ Feel refreshing with mint scent for oily hair or after doing tiring works.
+ Will last for a long time with this big bottle.
+ Cheaper than a few Japanese brand I know, similar to Tsubaki.
- Scent is too strong for my sensitive nose.
- Maybe expensive than local brand, but the size is big.

You May Also Like

0 Comments