Home

Reviews

About Me

CEZANNE Lasting Gloss Lip #BE-1 セザンヌ ラスティンググロスリップ #BE-1

by - 9/14/2019 10:13:00 PM

I have many lipsticks now, but old ones are already expires.
So for now, I'm venturing into lip product again.
CEZANNE Lasting Gloss Lip is a lipstick that glides smoothly like a lipgloss.
I have seen many Japanese wore beige color lip product.
And I picked another beige color in the end,
even though I'm more suitable for pink lipstick.

This is a smooth lipstick for lasting moisture and a colorful shine.
Smooth application:
The moment you apply it, it softly melts onto your lips and adheres.
Moist, glossy feel:
It provides a shiny, vibrant finish, as if beauty oil were put into stick form.
Maintains moisture:
With plant-derived beauty oil (shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil) as
moisturizing ingredients, it maintains lips' moisture. 
Fragrance & alcohol free.
Each of them is cost 480Yen.
Oh right, Yen is spelled as en, not yen. 

Colors:

I was confused upon choosing BE-1 or RS-1.
But I picked BE-1 for common color in Japan. 

 Packaging is very pretty.
Doesn't like lip product in the price of 480Yen (or Rp 65.000,-).
Case is like a silver crystal.

BE-1 is orange brown color.
Bullet is round and easy to use.
This glides smoothly on lips without the need to swipe more.

 See? The color is orange brown.
Even the swatch on my hand is orange.


It is very glossy, but lighter than lipgloss with oil.
I think wearing lipgloss is much heavier.
Lasting Gloss Lip has glossy finish, but still fitting to skin.


But I don't know why on my lips, it becomes pink beige again.
Maybe because my lips is red in the first place.


For cheap lip product, CEZANNE Lasting Gloss Lip is pretty.
It glides smoothly, fit to lips, without fragrance.
Color is sheer but very MLBB on me.
And there are various types including tinted lipstick.

But I don't think it also moisturize my lips well.
The effect is the worst compared to Chifure Lipstick.
Yeah, it doesn't show dry skin.
But my lips is not moisturised at all.
I can feel it is chapped by the end of working day.


For someone like me, who developed eczema badly on my hand
and worst chapped lips ever,
CEZANNE Lasting Gloss Lip is not suitable.
I'm very sorry for this review since the color is pretty.
But I can find better product with this price, ex: Canmake.
For repurchase, I think no.
I want to try more product when I go to Japan later.

But this is a cheap lipstick that you should try.
Despite it is not moisturizing for me, it might for another people.
Since this is fragrance free and alcohol free, I think it is safe to use.
When you go to Japan, this kind of drugstore product is also good for gift.




MY THOUGHTS OF CEZZANE LASTING GLOSS LIP #BE-1:
+ The beige color is suitable for any skintone. Since it is orange brown but turn pink on me.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
+ Doesn't have scent & taste, alcohol free.
+ Very cheap and have various colors.
+ Gives glossy finish and glides smoothly on lips.
+ The case, especially cap is very pretty, unlike cheap product at all.
+ Fit to lips and doesn't feel heavy on lips.
- Doesn't moisturize my chapped lips.
- Color is pretty common in Japanese lip product, so can be replace with other brand.

You May Also Like

0 Comments