Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Wink Glow Eyes #01 Terracotta Brown キャンメイク ウィンクグロウアイズ #01 テラコッタブラウン

by - 9/09/2018 06:54:00 PM

I finally completed Canmake Wink Glow Eyes from 1-3.
I have owned the #02 Sakura Mauve and #03 Romantic Aurora before.
This time, the no.01 is called Terracotta Brown.
It is a brown-ish red, with glittery finish.
There are 5 colors available in Japan, to be exact.
And I'm also interested in no.05 Apricot Cherry Tulle, but nah...
This collection is already enough for me.


The Wink Glow Eyes in Terracotta Brown color completes my venture
to the liquid eyeshadow series from Canmake.
Finishing is glittery, similar to no.02.
But I'm glad that it is not as bright and showy as no.03.



A terracotta from this liquid shadow is lean to warm red.


Comparing the three colors.
I think Terracotta Brown is more orange-y than red.


And on my lid, it is also has orange feelings to it.
The brown is very warm compared with Integrate Water Balm Shadow #BR373.
What I do like from Canmake Wink Glow Eyes is,
even though the texture is liquid, it stays longer than expected!
It becomes a metallic solid eyeshadow on eyelid.

Using Canmake Wink Glow Eyes #01 Terracotta Brown

Below is the picture of me using all three colors,
since I have completed no.01-03 color being sold here.
The no.01 color is indeed a natural brown in warm tone.
But I still like no.02 better than anything.
Because the color suit my skintone more than warm brown of no.01.

Mixing no.01-03 colors.
Surprisingly, mixing them together creates a wonderful gradation.

What do you think of the gradation it can create?
I used no.02 as a base color, than no.01 on the outer corner (upper&under eyelid),
than topped the middle crease with no.03 to make it shine.
No.03 is also used on the inner corner of lower lid,
to create plump under-eyes.

One tube is enough for years because I only need a little squeeze.
This is a cheap eyeshadow, actually.
Especially is you're into a nude and sheer eyeshadow,
like any Japanese girl would like.
But by purchasing three colors, I can buy a palette for sure.
So what to do? Is it cheap or not?
For me, the staying power is long so I don't really mind.
And the size is pretty good for using it at corn kernel size.

For fair skin, no.02 is definitely a must have.
It brightens up my complexion with mauve pink color,
but a nude shade to be truth.
No.03 is only suitable for party look because the color is metallic,
and the glitters are too bright for everyday look.

You May Also Like

0 Comments