Home

Reviews

About Me

Rohto Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA+++

by - 11/21/2014 01:56:00 PM

Have you remembered that I already write a post about Rohto Hada Labo Indonesia? This time, it's the sunblock. The name of it is Skin Aqua. This is Rohto Global Website. I bought Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ and this is the website for it. Although Rohto produced all their products here in Indonesia, but I think they kept the quality higher than old brand for face here like Biore. I don't think Biore Indonesia's facewash is good enough, while Hada Labo Ind facewash is so much better from that. Though I never tried the made in Japan Hada Labo products to compare it with Indonesian version, I think it suits my skin very well. This is the website for Rohto Indonesia.


Oh, by the way, Skin Aqua also produced the BB cream, not into Sunplay's name, but it's just had Skin Aqua here. It's actually from Mentholatum (a US company acquired by Rohto). The names are Skin Aqua BB Cream Perfect Matte in pink package and BB Cream Perfect Moisture in blue package. And through browsing to Rohto website, I have found that SebaMed for baby is also from Rohto.

The name of their brands are Rohto Eye Drops (famous for lychee eyedrops), Hada Labo, Skin Aqua, SebaMed, Promedial, MamaHug, Obagi, 50 no Megumi, SUGAO, Shizen Gokochi, Shirochasou, Mitsumame, Care Cera, Mentholatum Hand Veil & Body Veil, Mentholatum AD Yakuyo Nyuyokuzai, Mentholatum Retinoace, ChuLip, Mentholatum Premium Rich & Deep Moist, Mentholatum Lip Fondue & Water Lip & Lip Baby & Perfect Lip, Mentholatum moistiara, Mogitate Kajitsu, De/Ou, Mentholatum Medi-Quick H, Mentholatum Sunplay, Orezo, Melano CC, Mentholatum Riffle, Mentholatum Acnes & Acnes 25, OXY (for men), Mentholatum AP Soft, Heparepair, Hepasoft, Mentholatum Zarapro & Hibi pro, Mentholatum Tootache, Lip on Lip, Lip Ice etc. I can't list all of them here or this will be a post about Rohto company. Some of their products are made especially in one country, such as Khalisa, a lip product for ""Halal" label or Selsun shampoo.

Ingredients in English

Put that aside, this sunblock have large SPF. Although in Indonesia, we just need SPF 30, this one is in no.50 and it means larger protection. PA+++ is protecting us from UV B with longer time. Though I don't know the effect for long period, this is the first time I bought a sunblock. I've never had concerning about sunblock before, but reading many reviews said it'll be dangerous to skin such as quickly aging or blackspots, I thought I must try once. This sunblock can be used on face & body, but consider it's a small bottle, I won't use it on body. Also, the texture is watery and a bit oily at my palm, but after applied on face, it will be absorbed quickly and won't be oily after a few seconds. Doesn't have color on face and can also be used as makeup moisturizer (similar to Etude Face Conditioning Cream, but I like this more).

I don't know the result for my skin in long period and how it works on UV A & UV B, I can't feel any effect except it helps for my dry skin. But I like anyway and considering to not repurchase Face Conditioning and use Skin Aqua instead. I love how it works as moisturizer too and can be use on body, despite the small size. This is my photo using only Skin Aqua on face at my office (Yep, I can go out with bare face, and a lipbalm. I think it won't give any big effect if I use powder). The price is around USD 3.33 - 3.75.


You can see a bit black spots remains after acne and redness around nose. On my lips, there's a certain black part. The biggest problem is eyebags! On the inner corner, it becomes red. Forgive me, it's on Friday, the last day at office for a week and I'm tired.

You May Also Like

6 Comments

  1. thanks for information. skin aqua really good for some people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It isn't sticky so it won't ruin BB creams or other creamy foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiii btw kamu bruntusan ga ya pake ini?

    thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ga kok. Di aku sih ga beruntusan tp tergantung kulit masing2.

      Delete
  4. kalau cari product ini di Singapore di mana ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kurang tau juga. Skin Aqua sini sudah produksi Indonesia

      Delete