Home

Reviews

About Me

My New Bangs

by - 11/12/2014 11:24:00 AM

Whoaaah, what should I feel about this? I told my mom to cut my bangs and the result is, some said it looks like helmet and my director at office said the bangs looks similar to what Cleopatra had! Actually, I wanted to be like Japanese girl who have their bangs soft and thin. But I don't know the result is chaos because my hair is strong and thick. I now have smoother hair thanks to Japanese shampoo (most of it because Shiseido Tsubaki and Shiseido Ma Cherie, also from Tsubaki conditioner), but before, I had thick, hard (stiff), and messy hair. Uhm, it's not an advertisement for Shiseido, truthfully. I just feels happy of using it.

As you can see in this blog, I changed my bangs style (yep, I only changed bangs, not my hairstyle overall). I always have straight hair sinced birth, but I did smoothing it for better smooth result. But well, I only did smoothing 3 times and it has been more than a year after the last one. I have cut my bangs, but making it slide split. Also, I have long bangs nowadays. But I'm tired to having long bangs, when my right side have the thicker hairs (with the long bangs too). I feels it's overweight on my right side and always maintaining my right bangs from touching my right eye, I got stiff shoulder & neck on my left side. So I searched a few Japanese style bang variations and I thought of cutting it even. Well, I thought to go to a stylist once (I never go to a stylist before), but in the end, I asked my mother. She had experienced in cutting hair, studying from a hair salon school, but she only knows late model. Though she also can cut my hair most of the time...

Here it is, the new bangs from my mom:

From left to right : front camera, back camera, front camera of LG G2. The first pict on the left is the day I cut it, the two left ones are from the 3rd day after. It becomes more convenient after a few days because day 1 was very stiff. I used Kose Fasio Shade Trick Eye BL-2 in each picture. After watching L-DK movie with Ayame Gouriki starring as Nishimori Aoi, I feel the urge to practice in using blue/black eyeliner. I loves how Gouriki always uses them in natural way. Oh, I also have watched her in Kuroshitsuji movie of course.


This is more of me (on 4th day after cutting my bangs, all with front camera of 2.1MP):
Sorry for my evil-look eyes. I tends to use that pose a few years ago, with eyes goggle up to camera, because I am very boyish. This time, I used Coffret D'or Full Smile Eyes Apricot Beige for eyeshadow to look natural. Although it turns out the shadow is a little bit darker than what I wanted to be. No!! Why did I look similar to Krystal from My Lovely Girl drama with this pose? I was supposed to look more like Ayame Gouriki (can't be, my eyelids are bigger)!!


Picture of Krystal from f(x) girlband if some of you didn't know her (from Google). She's also Jessica's (former Girls Generation member) little sister:

In the end, I must find a way to re-coordinating my hair and bangs so that I won't look childish despite my age!! I actually thought of going to One Piece hair studio, its specialty is Japanese hairstyle. But I must reserve a stylist first before going there. It's expensive and too much effort, so I think I won't be able to stay still. Moreover, I rarely go to a hair salon (You will think I'm very lazy. I could count how many times I went there in my life, maybe around 7-10 times?). I never have creambath etc. and the salon's words are alien languages to me (hair mask, carbonated water system, C-wave whatever it has function in a salon). Though I really want to curl my hair, like that of Korean style, I just need to buy a curling iron.

You May Also Like

0 Comments