Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Blend for Eyes (Cherry Blossom) #01 Cherry Blossom Festival

by - 5/30/2018 08:24:00 PM

This is a 4 colors eye shadow palette that can mix and match
for various eye looks by blending colors.
 Available in two palettes, the #01 Cherry Blossom Festival in pink-brown
and #02 Cherry Blossom Night in all brown.


 I don't particularly hate Korean eyeshadow.
But the color is usually stronger than Japanese eyeshadow.
Since I'm doing Mon-Fri-from 9 to 5 job (it's actually 8.30 to 5.30),
I chose some unvisible color but one that will make my eyes healthier.
And a texture that won't smudge during office hours.
I picked this because of the cute cherry blossom image and pattern.

How to apply
Touch and layer colors onto eyelid using a finger or brush.
Softly blend down to the lower lash line.

Ingredients:
cherry blossom #1 : TALC,MICA,CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE,IRON OXIDES (CI 77489),SILICA,TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891),PHENYL TRIMETHICONE,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE,POLYETHYLENE,TRIETHYLHEXANOIN,ZINC STEARATE,ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007),CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE,CALCIUM TITANIUM BOROSILICATE,NYLON-12,DIISOSTEARYL MALATE,DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE,ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE,POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE,IRON OXIDES (CI 77499),HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE,POLYISOBUTENE,OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE,PTFE,IRON OXIDES (CI 77491),ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,PHENOXYETHANOL,TIN OXIDE,GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE,DIMETHICONE,IRON OXIDES (CI 77492),LAUROYL LYSINE,HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE,HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER,BARIUM SULFATE,RED 7 (CI 15850),TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE,POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID,ROSIN / COLOPHONIUM / COLOPHANE

 The cherry blossom range from Etude House for spring 2018 is actually consists of:

Face Liquid Blur primer, lipstick, lipstick case, and eyeshadow



If I could, I would but the two palettes available.
But it was rare to find the #02 Cherry Blossom Night at ready online store.
And basically, I have too many brown shade eyeshadows.
I will invest more in another shade and brand, I think.



This is too bad.
The palette is not travel friendly, have no mirror or brush.
But it can be used with finger though.

I must say that I bought it due to the cherry blossom color no.4,
Cherry Blossom Hill.
It is quite cute and I don't have that color in my current palette.

Swatches:

1 is a pink beige color
2 is a shimmery silver-pink color
3 is gold brown
and 4 is shimmery pink

Only used the darkest gold-brown color on inner & outer corner.

Texture wise, it is not as good as normal drugstore eyeshadow would.
It looks similar to Daiso Ellefar, a thick pressed shadow without much powder.
But the good point is, it have minimum fallout.
And the quality stays good for all day on my dry skin without smudge.
I can clearly see the gradation though the entire day.


I personally think the pink color is too much for daily use.
But since it is pastel pink, I might use it sheer, unlike this picture.
Or for quick application, I would use two colors without much gradation.
It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
This is not my everyday color palette,
but I will use it when I need something feminine with gradation lips.
I like the left look above, where I used contact lens.
It shows misterious atmosphere really well by putting the lens.




MY THOUGHTS OF ETUDE HOUSE CHERRY BLOSSOM BLEND FOR EYES #01 CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL:
+ Easy to swipe despite its thick texture.
+ Contains 4 colors in one palette to create any kind of gradation theme, pink or brown.
+ Stays long on dry skin type.
+ Minimum fallout.
+ Can be used daily because the color is a pastel type and doesn't have large glitter.
+ Emphasize feminity.
+ Very lightweight.
- Doesn't include mirror and brush, not travel friendly.
- Not too cheap for 4 colors palette.
- Texture is a bit thick for my preference, although can be swiped easily.

You May Also Like

0 Comments